Dr.Web 4.44.2 Ranking & Summary
Dr.Web 4.44.2 description
Dr.Web is not anti-virus only!
Dr.Web is not just an Anti-virus product, It has the ability to go beyond other products on the market by being able to detect, cure and or delete malicious programs such as, but not limited too:
Mass-mailing worms, E-mail viruses, File viruses, Trojans, Stealth viruses, Polymorphic viruses, Bodiless viruses, Macro viruses, MS Office viruses, Script viruses, Spyware, Password stealers, Keyloggers, Paid Dialers, Adware, Riskware, Hacktools, Backdoo
Dr.Web CURES computers!
Only Dr.Web can be installed on the already infected machine and can cure infected system without additional utilities. There is an option of updating Dr.Web virus databases before the installation, which takes just a few seconds and provides you in the end with the hottest adds-on to the virus database.
Dr.Web offers the most frequent updates of virus databases!
Updates to Dr.Web virus database are released as soon as new entries are added - up to several times per hour. "Hot" add-ons are released as soon as new threat is caught and analyzed. Dr.Web global monitoring network collects samples of new viruses from all over the world.
Dr.Web has the most compact virus database!
This spares users time and computers resources, users scan quicker, and updates are downloaded instantaneously. Just one entry in it detects tens, or hundreds and even thousands of similar viruses.
Dr.Web is resource-friendly!
Dr.Web spares computer resources and is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows, from Windows 95 OSR2 to Windows XP Professional. The distribution of Dr.Web is the smallest of all leading anti-viruses � around 9MB, just 12-15 MB of free space is required after installation! Dr.Web saves and never overloads computers, which makes it indispensable in outdated computers of older generations. Or maybe you have a notebook? Then Dr.Web is the best choice for you!
Dr.Web is user friendly!
Dr.Web is very simple to install. And does not require additional tuning, offering users a comprehensive anti-virus protection from the first second it is installed. "Install and forget" this is about Dr.Web Anti-virus! Dr.Web virus database is updated automatically every time a user connects to the Internet.
Dr.Web is the best protection for your e-mail!
An infected mail message will never penetrate a computer as Dr.Web mail monitor scans e-mails before they are delivered into a users mail box, checking all e-mail components: its body, attachments, zipped files, etc.
- Computer resources-friendly, ideal for notebooks
- Can be installed on the already infected machine and can clean the infected system
- On-the-fly verification of incoming and outgoing e-mails via POP3, SMTP, IMAP, NNTP
- Protects against spyware, adware, riskware, hacker tools, pay dialers
- Very frequent updates of virus database, up to several times per hour!
- 30 days trial
- Support of Windows Server 2008 has been added
- Display of running components in the console has been corrected
- Operation of the agent under Windows NT4/2000 has been fixed
- Crash error of the server running under Solaris 10 Sparc has been fixed
- Server failure to switch to HTTP 1.0 after an unsuccessful attempt to update the repository using HTTP 1.1 has been fixed
Dr.Web 4.44.2 Screenshot
Dr.Web 4.44.2 Keywords
Bookmark Dr.Web 4.44.2
Dr.Web 4.44.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- McAfee VirusScan Definition 5722
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions August 25, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions August 23, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions August 18, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions August 11, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions July 28, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions July 22, 2009
- Virus Database Update for Protector Plus 8.0.F29
- Graugon AntiVirus 184.108.40.206
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions March 27, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions April 21, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions April 6, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions May 11, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions May 01, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions March 20, 2009
- 2007 Antivirus Software 9.8.763991.31