East-Tec DisposeSecure 2009 Enterprise 4.1
East-Tec DisposeSecure 2009 Enterprise 4.1 Ranking & Summary
East-Tec DisposeSecure 2009 Enterprise 4.1 description
East-Tec DisposeSecure 2009 Enterprise 4.1 is considered as a wonderful and useful privacy tool which eliminates your worries by simply removing sensitive data from your PC before you junk or sell it.
Don't give away sensitive information with the old computers that you or your company resells, donates or removes from operation. Deleting all files, formatting the hard disk or using FDISK is not enough to stop people to restore information using basic recovery programs.
East-Tec DisposeSecure 2008 Enterprise removes all traces of data from the computer hard disk by overwriting and destroying beyond recovery every sector and bit of information. Data is removed according to U.S. Department of Defense standards or custom user security levels.
East-Tec DisposeSecure 2008 Enterprise can be operated either from a bootable media (floppy disk, CD, DVD) to sanitize any drive or partition, or through the network to sanitize a large number of computers, centralize sanitization logs on the server and more. Whether you want to prevent identity theft, protect your privacy or stop competitors from stealing your sensitive information, East-Tec DisposeSecure 2008 Enterprise offers the solution.
Very Secure Data Destruction
- National data destruction standards:
- United States - Department of Defense: US DoD 5220.22-M
- United States - Naval Information Systems Management Center: NAVSO P-5239-26 (RLL)
- United States - Naval Information Systems Management Center: NAVSO P-5239-26 (MFM)
- United States - Air Force System Security Instruction 5020: AFSSI-5020
- Russian Federation - Federal Agency on Technical Regulating and Metrology: GOST P50739-95
- Germany - Federal Ministry of the Interior: VSITR
- Very secure industry trusted data destruction algorithms:
- Peter Gutmann's algorithm from the "Secure Deletion of Data from Magnetic and Solid-State Memory" paper
- Bruce Schneier's algorithm from the "Applied Cryptography" book
- Additional new secure algorithm:
- 3+7+3 Beyond US Department of Defense Standards
- Less secure but very fast data destruction algorithms for less sensitive information:
- Quick, Single-Pass with Zeros
- Quick, Single-Pass with Random Data
- Operating System Independent
- East-Tec DisposeSecure runs on any PC and can sanitize any hard or removable disks connected to the computer. All operating systems are supported:
- Windows Vista
- Windows 2003 Server
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000/NT
- Windows Me/98/95
- Windows 3.1
- Linux (any distribution)
- SCO UNIX
- Any other operating system
- Easy to use
- Using East-Tec DisposeSecure couldn't be more easy. The person performing the computer deletion operations (IT professional or even an average computer user) only has to:
- Use a very intuitive Windows interface to create a bootable floppy, CD or DVD that contains the East-Tec DisposeSecure software
- Use the bootable floppy, CD or DVD to start the computer to be erased and, guided by a very intuitive graphical interface, to perform the operation
- Requirements for the computers to be sanitized:
- 286 or higher processor (386, 486, Pentium, etc.)
- 550 KB of free conventional memory
- Bootable 1.44 MB floppy disk drive or CD/DVD drive
- The operating system is not a factor in the operation of East-Tec DisposeSecure, however it has to be on an Intel 80386 compatible computer. The operating system can be any version of Windows (Vista/XP Home/XP Pro/2003 Server/2000/NT/Me/98/95/3.1), Linux (any distribution), FreeBSD, Solaris (except SPARC), SCO UNIX, UNIXWARE, OS/2, BeOS, etc.
- Requirements for the computer(s) used to create the bootable floppy disks or CDs/DVDs:
- 300 MHz or higher processor
- 128 MB of RAM (256 MB recommended)
- 5 MB of available hard disk space
- Windows XP Home/XP Pro/NT/Me/98
- 1.44 MB floppy disk drive or CD/DVD drive
East-Tec DisposeSecure 2009 Enterprise 4.1 Screenshot
East-Tec DisposeSecure 2009 Enterprise 4.1 Keywords
Bookmark East-Tec DisposeSecure 2009 Enterprise 4.1
East-Tec DisposeSecure 2009 Enterprise 4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.