Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor 126.96.36.1994
Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor 188.8.131.524 Ranking & Summary
Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor 184.108.40.2064 description
Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor 220.127.116.114 permits network administrators to verify how secure a company’s wireless network that is by executing an audit of accessible wireless networks. Featuring patent-pending cost-efficient GPU acceleration technologies, Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor attempts to recover the original WPA/WPA2-PSK text passwords in order to test how secure your wireless environment is.
A single weak link poses a valid security threat to the entire corporate network. Wireless (Wi-Fi) networks can provide sufficient security if configured properly and accompanied by an adequate password policy. Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor exposes security problems in your wireless network to allow network administrators taking appropriate measures and adopting a proper password policy.
Wireless Network Security Audit. Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor examines the security of your wireless network by attempting to break into the network from outside or inside. Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor works completely in off-line, undetectable by the Wi-Fi network being probed, by analyzing a dump of network communications in order to attempt to retrieve the original WPA/WPA2-PSK passwords in plain text.
Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor allows carrying out a password audit within a limited timeframe. Representing state-of-the-art in password recovery, Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor is one of the fastest and most advanced tools for recovering Wi-Fi passwords. If Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor fails to recover a Wi-Fi password within a reasonable time, the entire wireless network can be considered secure.
GPU Acceleration. ElcomSoft has pioneered many software innovations that have made it easier to recover passwords protecting various types of resources. For the first time in the industry, the company’s patent-pending GPU acceleration makes its way into Wi-Fi password recovery, reducing the time required to recover Wi-Fi passwords up to a hundred times. Supporting up to four NVIDIA boards such as GeForce 8, 9, and 200, as well as ATI video cards such as RADEON HD 4000 Series and up, Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor allows building servers with supercomputer performance at a fraction of the price.
- Determine how secure your wireless network is
- Test the strength of WPA/WPA2-PSK passwords protecting your wireless network
- Save time with patent-pending GPU acceleration technology when one or more compatible NVIDIA or ATI video cards are present
- Run advanced dictionary attacks with highly configurable variations
- Perform attacks from inside or outside of your network
Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor 18.104.22.1684 Screenshot
Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor 22.214.171.1244 Keywords
Bookmark Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor 126.96.36.1994
Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor 188.8.131.524 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- CyD Network Utilities - Security tools 2010 SP3
- uCertify GSLC: GIAC Security Leadership Certification 8.01.05
- The Wireless Networking Starter Kit
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Update: Network Security Ho
- Symantec Enterprise Security Manager 6.5.1
- Network Security Map v2
- Network Security Analyzer 4.0
- Windows 2000 Security Patch: Network DDE Agent Request Vulnerability q285851
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner 9.0.20081001 Beta
- Agnitum Outpost Network Security 2.0.771.462
- Super Vista Security
- uCertify C640-553 Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security 8.02.05
- Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006 5.0.5720
- uCertify SC0-451: Security Certified Network Specialist 8.01.05
- K7 Total Security 10
- Voltage Security Network - SecureMail 3.7