Emsisoft Anti-Malware [DISCOUNT: 65% OFF!] 18.104.22.168
Emsisoft Anti-Malware [DISCOUNT: 65% OFF!] 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
Emsisoft Anti-Malware [DISCOUNT: 65% OFF!] 126.96.36.199 description
Emsisoft Anti-Malware [DISCOUNT: 65% OFF!] 188.8.131.52 is designed to be an advanatageous application that provides comprehensive PC protection against viruses, trojans, spyware, adware, worms, bots, keyloggers and rootkits. It provides 2 cleaning scanners in 1, Anti-Virus + Anti-Malware and 3 guards against new infections, file guard, behavior blocker and surf protection.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware includes a guard, which recognizes and blocks all dangerous programs before they have a chance to cause any damage. The unique new Emsisoft Anti-Malware Behavior Blocker module immediately warns you when a program attempts to perform a potentially dangerous operation. It does this for every program, including those that may appear harmless at first sight!
- Free your PC from Malware. Scan your hard disk with the Emsisoft Anti-Malware Scanner and remove all infections. Keep your PC clean, and restore it to maximum performance.
- Benefit from behavior blocker technology. Stop Malware before it has a chance to harm you. The guard prevents dangerous programs from becoming active on your PC, blocking Malware through the use of unique behavioral analysis technology.
- Stay protected - it's easier than you think. Regardless of whether you are a computer expert or a beginner, you will quickly become familiar with Emsisoft Anti-Malware. You don't need any specialist knowledge to free yourself from Malware.
- Rely on the safety of daily updates. Emsisoft Anti-Malware comes with an integrated automatic update feature, which easily and conveniently installs the several times a day available updates without you having to manage the process.
- Free: 2 scanners to clean infections: Anti-Malware + Anti-Virus!
- Not just any scanners, but a combination of two world class products - the Emsisoft Anti-Malware, and the Ikarus Anti-Virus engine. Latest tests approve that both are cutting edge in Malware detection.
- No doubling of the scan duration as would be the case with two separate scanning programs. Considerable performance improvement is possible thanks to the integration of the two engines on the lowest level.
- No double price - two top security products for the price of one.
- 3 guards: file guard, behavior blocker and surf protection
- Since version 5: The new, free configurable file guard compares all files that are downloaded or started with about 4 million patterns of known malicious software.
- Unlike conventional protection systems Emsisoft Anti-Malware does not only check files, but it also constantly monitors the behavior of all active programs and raises an alarm as soon as something suspicious happens.
- Typical ways of infection are disabled in advance. Websites that try to plant trojans or spyware or that offer deceptive contents are blocked by the surf protection.
- Signature updates at least 5 times per day, in combination with the zero-day protection of the behavior analysis this guarantees the best possible protection from new infections.
- 3 ways of Malware removal to clean every infection
- When a Malware infection is detected, the scanner puts the found objects under quarantine or deletes them finally.
- Anti-Malware holds plenty of advanced options for experts to detect and delete Malware manually. For this purpose the integrated system analysis tool HiJackFree is included, and helps you to have all processes, services, auto-runs, open ports, browser plug-ins, LSPs and host entries under your control.
- For tough problems helpful Malware experts are at your disposal for free. With their step-by-step advises, any infection, no matter how resistant it is, can be purged - guaranteed.
- More security with behavior based Malware detection
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware includes a guard, which recognizes and blocks all dangerous programs before they have a chance to cause any damage. The unique new Emsisoft Anti-Malware Behavior Blocker module immediately warns you when a program attempts to perform a potentially dangerous operation. It does this for every program, including those that may appear harmless at first sight!
- Full control over internal system activities
- You can now decide for yourself what programs are allowed to start on your PC and what actions may be performed. Detailed application rules are now available, allowing you to individually specify the permitted behavior of every application:
- Monitor application, but allow specific activities:
- Select this option to always allow particular specific behavior of a program. In certain situations a benign program can contain a function that is very similar to a damaging function and is thus reported. If you are sure that this action is actually not dangerous then you can allow it. All other types of dangerous behavior are still reported.
- Always block this application:
- Select this option to permanently block a particular program. You can also use this feature to provide child protection by preventing other PC users from starting a particular application.
- Exclude from protection:
- Select this option to completely exclude an application from the monitoring process. Use this when you always trust an application and are sure that it does not execute any damaging actions.
- Bonus feature: Application protection
- You can use the application rules to protect specific programs from third-party manipulation. For example, this feature is used to prevent Mamutu from being terminated by Malware in order to disable the protection. You can also make use of this feature. You can protect your Browser and other important programs from being illegally terminated.
- Extended program help
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware is installed with great default settings for the majority of the users. Beyond that, it allows experts to configure the software for their personal needs. The program help contains extended information to get the most from the software.
- New: Community based help with decisions
- With the Anti-Malware Network feature, Emsisoft Anti-Malware makes use of the "Intelligence of the masses" and provides a recommendation based on the decisions of other users when an alert is raised: A clearly understandable graphic illustrates the percentage of users that have performed each possible action. This allows you to quickly decide whether to allow the behavior of the alerted program (other behavior types will be alerted), exclude it from monitoring (completely trusted), block it (shut down process) or place it in quarantine (shut down process and put exe file into quarantine so it can't be started anymore).
- You can also define a particular percentage value at which the application is automatically permitted. For example: If (e.g.) 90% of the users have classified a background updater as not damaging, then the application is automatically permitted to run. This ensures a smooth workflow without annoying popups and you no longer need to make sometimes difficult decisions about unknown processes. The transfer of your own decisions to the Anti-Malware Network is of course voluntary and can be deactivated at any time.
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware runs on Windows XP, Vista and 7 in all 32 and 64 bit editions. Emsisoft Anti-Malware is full x64 compatible since version 5.0.
- In regular guard mode are approx. 100 MB free RAM required. the publisher suggest to use it on computers with at least 512 MB RAM, best would be 1 GB RAM.
- Unlike other malware protection products, Emsisoft Anti-Malware was designed to run parallel with other antivirus and firewall software without troubles. In case you find a conflict with another software, support team will help to solve the problem quickly.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware [DISCOUNT: 65% OFF!] 184.108.40.206 Screenshot
Emsisoft Anti-Malware [DISCOUNT: 65% OFF!] 220.127.116.11 Keywords
Bookmark Emsisoft Anti-Malware [DISCOUNT: 65% OFF!] 18.104.22.168
Emsisoft Anti-Malware [DISCOUNT: 65% OFF!] 22.214.171.124 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.