File Encryption XP 1.5 Build 199
File Encryption XP 1.5 Build 199 Ranking & Summary
File Encryption XP 1.5 Build 199 description
A feature that creates self-extracting encrypted files is built into the program. These files are completely self-contained which means that, if you have the correct password, you can view your encrypted files on any Windows PC and you do not need to install any other encryption software. File Encryption XP can be used as secure file eraser to wipe files completely and permanently. The program adds items into Windows Explorer popup menu to simplify encryption, decryption and wiping tasks.
- Encrypting files and folders using the Blowfish algorithm;
- Decrypting files and folders;
- Files and folders compression before encryption;
- Creating self-extracting encrypted files;
- Removing files and folders completely and permanently, this is called "wiping";
- Support for large files (4Gb and more);
- Windows Explorer popup menu integration;
- Install the program to Removable Device such as a USB memory stick;
- File Encryption XP has a built-in customizable password generator;
- Works on any removable media (under any Windows operating system);
- Logs all operations to a file;
- Automatically finds and groups encrypted files;
- No software backdoors into the program or files;
- No unencrypted temporary files ever created;
- Memory blocks are cleared when no longer needed.
- All user settings are automatically saved;
- A choice of skins (Office XP, Office 2003 and Windows XP themes);
- Context-sensitive help;
- The entire interface can be customized to your own requirements;
- Active accessibility support.
- OS: Windows 95/ 98/ Me/ NT4/ 2000/ XP/ 2003 Server/ Vista/ 7.
File Encryption XP 1.5 Build 199 Screenshot
File Encryption XP 1.5 Build 199 Keywords
Bookmark File Encryption XP 1.5 Build 199
File Encryption XP 1.5 Build 199 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.