FireMaster 5.0 Ranking & Summary
FireMaster 5.0 description
However user can now use FireMaster to get back all their stored credentials. FireMaster uses combination of techniques such as dictionary, hybrid and brute-force to recover the master password from the Firefox key database file. Now it also supports patten based password recovery mechanism which significantly reduces the time taken to recover the password.
- Dictionary Method
- In this mode, FireMaster uses dictionary file having each word on separate line to perform the operation. You can find lot of online dictionary with different sizes and pass it on to Firemaster. This method is more quicker and can find out common passwords.
- Hybrid Method
- This is advanced dictionary method, in which each word in the dictionary file is prefixed or suffixed with generated word from known character list. This can find out password like pass123, 12test, test34 etc. From the specified character list (such as 123), all combinations of strings are generated and appended or prefixed to the dictionary word based on user settings.
- Brute Force Method
- In this method, all possible combinations of words from given character list is generated and then subjected to cracking process. This may take long time depending upon the number of characters and position count specified.
- Automatically discover default Firefox profile path, Support for showing up larger numbers & total time, Silent mode with no verbose messages and prompts - good for scripting & few bug fixes and better of display of intermediate results.
- Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Win7
FireMaster 5.0 Screenshot
FireMaster 5.0 Keywords
Bookmark FireMaster 5.0
FireMaster 5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.