Google Chrome Password Recovery 1.0.1
Google Chrome Password Recovery 1.0.1 Ranking & Summary
Google Chrome Password Recovery 1.0.1 description
Google Chrome Password Recovery 1.0.1 is a small yet useful tool designed to instantly retrieve the login and password information user accounts stored in Google Chrome. You only have to open the program, and pulse on the icon "Recover Passwords". The current version of Google Chrome Password Recovery will run on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. Password will be fully recovered after purchasing the full program.
- All passwords are recovered instantly.
- Recover stored passwords of Google Chrome
- Decrypt passwords directly from Google Chrome registry
- Recovers passwords entered in Web forms (AutoComplete entries) and Web sites passwords
- Recover password from services like (gmail, facebook, hotmail, hi5 and others) instantly when are stored in the system
- Allows to copy recovered passwords to clipboard
- Easy and user-friendly interface
- Free upgrades for the life of the product
- Multilingual inteface are supported (includes)
- Full install/uninstall support.
- Minimum System Requirements
- Pentium I 90MHz CPU
- 16 MB RAM
- 2 MB free space
- Recommended System requirements
- Pentium II 233MHz CPU
- Windows NT4(SP6)/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- 32 MB RAM
Google Chrome Password Recovery 1.0.1 Screenshot
Google Chrome Password Recovery 1.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark Google Chrome Password Recovery 1.0.1
Google Chrome Password Recovery 1.0.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- LastBit PDF Password Recovery 12.0.9123
- LastBit PowerPoint Password Recovery 12.0.9123
- PDS Access Password Recovery 1.0
- LastBit Organizer Password Recovery 12.0.9123
- LastBit Access Password Recovery 12.0.9123
- Network Password Recovery Wizard 5.1.1
- Email Password Recovery (pop3) 1.0
- Paradox Password Recovery (TSPXP) 1.4