GoogleClean 2010.1.14 Ranking & Summary
GoogleClean 2010.1.14 description
GoogleClean 2010.1.14 is designed as a useful software which helps you use all Google products without any headaches and without having to worry about the consequences.
Today Google "sees" everything. Most Google products like Google Desktop, Google Chrome, Google Picasa, Google Earth and Google Toolbar collect data about the usage, generate a unique ID and transfer them back to Google. GoogleClean can prevent this and switches of those data transfers. GoogleClean does not influence the functionality of Google products. It takes away the bad things and leaves you the good things
- Switch off Google spy functionality
- Many Google Applications collect Information about their users and send data back home. Google exactly knows which websites you visit and what contents you are looking for in the internet. It is almost impossible to deactivate some of these spy features manually. With GoogleClean you can switch off those data transfers easily.
- Delete Tracking-Cookies
- Tracking-Cookies were invented to observe your surfing behavior. Cookies are small data spies that are stored on your computer while surfing. Cookies enable websites to track much information like how long you remain on a certain web page or what for links you click.
- Delete Google-Traces
- Find and delete Flash cookies (also known as Super-Cookies), form data, surfing traces and data garbage of Google applications.
- Protect your Computer automatically
- No need to delete surfing traces manually. The Google Radar is a small application that will permanently look out for Google traces and data garbage on your Computer. The Google Radar starts up with Windows and will keep your system clean automatically.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Support for 32 and 64-Bit Windows
GoogleClean 2010.1.14 Screenshot
GoogleClean 2010.1.14 Keywords
Bookmark GoogleClean 2010.1.14
GoogleClean 2010.1.14 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.