HSLAB Access Control NEE 4.0.38
HSLAB Access Control NEE 4.0.38 Ranking & Summary
HSLAB Access Control NEE 4.0.38 description
HSLAB Access Control NEE 4.0.38 offers a great tool which can be very useful for the control of the employees working hours usage in a network or on a terminal server. There are a lot of the programs to solve a similar problem. Part from them - simply spyware programs intended first of all for capturing of user's passwords, keystrokes and various messages.
Considerably their smaller part is programs - tools for the network administrator, which allows improve use of computers and networks as a whole. HSLAB Access Control is the tool for the network administrators, created for corporate level networks and intended to increase economy of computer resources and financial resources, directed on wages. In fact than fewer employees distract on extraneous things, especially effectively they work. Unlike other systems for the working time usage control, in HSLAB Access Control it is emphasized on blocking of undesirable programs and on simplicity of the data analysis and reports creations.
- Windows groups support, grouping of programs on types of use (system programs, office programs, multimedia, the Internet, games, etc.);
- Control of removable data storage devices connections/disconnections: CD/DVD and Flash Drive disks;
- Control of the other devices connections: mobile phones, players, video cameras and other similar devices;
- Creating diagrams, reports, prints and export reports to popular formats, and many other features.
- System HSLAB Access Control not only the monitoring system. It is capable to counteract actively to not authorized use of a user's computer or terminal server session.
- HSLAB Access Control will not allow the user to start the program which is not concerning carried out work, will prohibit CD/DVD, Flash disks usage etc.
- The system is shipped in several editions ideally approaches both for corporate networks, and for the small enterprises. It can be used for a home network with several computers, even on one computer.
Some low-quality anti-virus programs can detect the HSLAB Access Control modules as spyware. It is categorically incorrect. HSLAB Access Control does not possess attributes spyware.
- HSLAB Access Control does not monitors key strokes, collects confidential information (passwords, credit card numbers, PIN numbers, etc.), harvests e-mail addresses or tracks browsing habits.
- More likely system HSLAB Access Control can be carried to Riskware category .
- Permissions are completely operated and can be defined for:
- Computer in network;
- Server or domain group;
- Server user or domain user.
Requirements: Windows 200 and newer
HSLAB Access Control NEE 4.0.38 Screenshot
HSLAB Access Control NEE 4.0.38 Keywords
Bookmark HSLAB Access Control NEE 4.0.38
HSLAB Access Control NEE 4.0.38 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.