HyperPool 0.4.5 Ranking & Summary
HyperPool 0.4.5 description
HyperPool 0.4.5 is designed to help you easily create network applications with a various level of functionality. Thus the application can work as in the console, using a minimum of system resources, and in graphic performance, giving the convenient user interface.
This program is 100% pure Java, which makes possible work of the application on many popular operational systems. Program options are submitted in XML that allows to describe, in an accessible kind, entrance parameters for each element separately and the general configuration as a whole.
You can open structure, easy interface, documentation and examples make this program a convenient tool for the development of various servers and client applications. On functionality HyperPool is a network services management.
The program is intended for the organization of network streams work. It is constructed by a modular principle. The volume and a level of functionality, which optimum approaches to the set requirements, is defined by connection of the necessary plugins.
- TCP (HTTP/1.1, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP), UDP and SOCKS5 protocols support
- Group connection to Internet (proxy)
- Monitoring of the current connections
- Automatic files reloading if server connection was lost
- Reconnecting with the server in case of a receipt delay of the data
- Creation of sites copies with preservation of folders structure
- Monitoring and limitation of the sent and received traffic speed
- Log of the network connections
- Auto dialup to provider
- Priority setup for network streams
- Antivirus scan of incoming files "on the fly"
- Filtration of mailings
- Distinction of access for users, servers, work time, received content, size of incoming traffic
- Remote control of the program
Requirements: Java Runtime Environment 1.5 (JRE) or higher
HyperPool 0.4.5 Screenshot
HyperPool 0.4.5 Keywords
Bookmark HyperPool 0.4.5
HyperPool 0.4.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.