iMonitorPC Enterprise 3.2
iMonitorPC Enterprise 3.2 Ranking & Summary
iMonitorPC Enterprise 3.2 description
iMonitorPC Enterprise 3.2 offers you a quite useful remote PC controlling software. You can use this software to survey the other computer from the other spots all over the world while sitting at home.
iMonitorPC records the users activity, such as programs used, websites visited, chat room activity (MSN, Yahoo, GTalk, Skype, AOL, ICQ), social network usage. iMonitorPC also includes selective website blocking, activity reports, screen shots, top 10 used programs, web sites and chats, user warnings, program usage limits. iMonitorPC is easy to use and configure, intuitive, and password protected. iMonitorPC allows you to define and enforce rules regarding the way a PC user can use it.
- Runs invisibly and records the user’s activity, such as:
- programs used
- websites visited grouped either by domain, or by entire URL. This is especially useful to review usage of social networks.
- whole history of chat room activity (with advanced find)
- screen captures for programs, web sites, and chat applications.
- Various reports to help you understand employee’s behavior:
- detailed activity reports for programs, web sites, and chat applications.
- summary reports including total time used, total browsing time, new sites visited, etc.
- Also includes:
- website blocking
- program usage limits
- chat user blocking
- setting up monitoring hours
- alerts via email or web site when new programs are used, web sites are open, chat applications are used, certain keywords are detected in the conversations, or usage rules are being inforced.
- Support multilanguage
- Bug fixes
- Pentium x86/x64 class
- 64MB RAM
- 20MB disk
iMonitorPC Enterprise 3.2 Screenshot
iMonitorPC Enterprise 3.2 Keywords
Bookmark iMonitorPC Enterprise 3.2
iMonitorPC Enterprise 3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.