Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Ranking & Summary
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 description
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 offers you a very useful Internet security software which is equipped with premium protection from viruses, spyware hackers and spam. It also includes comprehensive identity theft and phishing protection, parental and privacy controls, and superfast performance.
- Complete PC Protection-Green means your computer is up to date and completely safe and secure from malicious threats.
- Kaspersky Urgent Detection System-Offers the ultimate real-time protection when you surf the web, use web mail, or download files.
- Kaspersky Security Analyzer-Scans all applications to ensure you're running the latest and safest software.
- Kaspersky iSwift and iChecker Scanning-Automatically adjusts scanning as your activity increases for superfast performance. Efficiently scans only files that have changed since your last scan.
- Automated Hourly Updating-Kaspersky delivers especially small signature updates directly to you for highly-efficient computing and premium protection.
- Kaspersky Virtual Keyboard-On-screen keyboard makes entering data completely secure.
- Kaspersky Security Network-Every Kaspersky user benefits from the immediate global threat intelligence gathered by the Kaspersky Security Network, which links millions of participating Kaspersky users from around the globe.
- Kaspersky Whitelisting and Application Control-Delivers up-to-the-second threat intelligence to determine security privileges for every application you launch.
- Kaspersky Anti-Spam and Two-Way Firewall-Keeps out hackers and annoying spam attempting to infiltrate your system.
- Parental Controls-Protects your children online by limiting time and access to inappropriate sites, instant messaging, games, and online auctions.
- The new in protection:
- Kaspersky Internet Security comprises the Application Control component which ensures a comprehensible protection against any types of threats, in cooperation with Proactive Defense and Firewall. The component logs the actions performed by applications within the system, and manages their activities based on how much you can trust each of them. The component monitors access to the user's personal data and to the operating system's settings and objects, and prevents applications from performing dangerous actions within the system.
- The new IM Anti-Virus component ensures safe operation of the majority of instant messaging clients. Component scans messages for the presence of malicious objects.
- The component has implemented the procedure of running third-party applications in a secure virtual environment called Safe Run. Running Internet browsers in a safe environment ensures security when viewing web resources, including the protection against malware penetrating the computer and the protection of user data against any unauthorized attempts of changing and deleting, as well as the possibility of deleting all objects accumulated during the Internet session: temporary files, cookies, history of web pages browsed, etc.
- Kaspersky Internet Security includes the URL scanning module managed by Web Anti-Virus. This module checks if links located on the web page belong to the list of suspicious and phishing web addresses. This module is built in Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers as a plug-in.
- Monitoring access to phishing websites and protection against phishing attacks are performed by scanning links in messages and on web pages, and also by using the database of phishing addresses when an attempt to access websites is detected. You can check web addresses if they are included in the list of phishing web addresses; this option is only available for Web Anti-Virus, IM Anti-Virus, and Anti-Spam.
- A new tool called vulnerability scan has been added in the list of scan tasks; it makes easy to detect and eliminate security threats and vulnerabilities in the applications installed on your computer and in the operating system's settings.
- The new in the interface:
- A new approach to the protection management called My Protection has been implemented. Computer protection is ensured in three different directions: user's files and personal data, operating system objects and applications installed on the computer, and network activity. A specific set of Kaspersky Internet Security components is applied to each of the protection directions. With My Protection, the user can find out which component provides protection for a certain resource category, and quickly switch to editing its settings.
- The new Application Control section provides quick access to the management of protection settings which help prevent applications from performing actions which may be dangerous to the system, and monitor access to your personal data. This section also allows running applications in a safe environment.
- Wizards and Tools, which help execute specific tasks of providing computer's security, are grouped in the Security+ section.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Screenshot
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Keywords
Bookmark Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.