Kryptel 5.72 Ranking & Summary
Kryptel 5.72 description
Kryptel 5.72 is an easy to use program for encrypting sensitive data, which also offers you other features such as making encrypted filesets or batch mode processing.
By default, Kryptel uses the newest Advanced Encryption Standard for data encryption. Other strong ciphers can be selected in the Crypto Settings panel. The encrypted backup feature and efficient data compression make Kryptel an ideal tool for archiving sensitive data. The integrated file shredder provides secure deletion of sensitive files in accordance to DoD 5220.22-M specification. Kryptel Encryption Suite is well suited for both home and corporate use and can satisfy most demanding security needs
- Easy File and Folder Encryption. Encryption may be a complex thing, but you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to use it. Just right-click a file or a folder and select ‘Encrypt’ – or drag it to the Kryptel desktop icon.
- Failure Resistant. Nobody encrypts useless data, and Kryptel makes every possible effort to ensure the important user files are safe. Even if the computer crashes in the middle of encryption step, no data will be lost. To make encryption even more reliable, Kryptel performs a verification step after every operation to guarantee that the just created encrypted container can be successfully decrypted.
- Strong Encryption. Strong encryption is the only way to secure data, and it is exactly what Kryptel provides. And of course there is no ‘backdoor’ or ‘master key’!
- Encrypted Backups. Encrypted backups is another nice Kryptel feature for safe data storage. Thanks to strong encryption, Kryptel backup files can be stored anywhere – burned to a DVD, moved to LAN storage, or even sent to a remote public server.
- File Sets. Encrypting a file or a folder is often all what is needed, but Kryptel can do a lot more. For example, you can instruct Kryptel to scan your hard drive and encrypt every MS Word file it finds. And what’s more, you encrypt the whole set of files with just a single mouse click!
- Advanced Password Handling. A tiny typing error in the encryption password can lead to hours of frustrating guessing game. The Kryptel’s state-of-art password dialog greatly simplifies the process of entering passwords, and makes typing errors unlikely if not impossible.
- Easy to Automate. Everything that you can do with your mouse, you can do using the command-line interface. Kryptel fully supports batch mode encryption, including server-side processing with no desktop available.
Enhancements: Maintenance release fixing a few bugs.
- Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT 4.0 / 2000 / XP / Vista.
Kryptel 5.72 Screenshot
Kryptel 5.72 Keywords
Bookmark Kryptel 5.72
Kryptel 5.72 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.