Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.39
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.39 Ranking & Summary
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.39 description
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.39 provides you with an easy-to-use, simple, and effective anti-malware application. Have you ever considered what makes an anti-malware application effective? Whether you know it or not your computer is always at risk of becoming infected with viruses, worms, trojans, rootkits, dialers, spyware, and malware that are constantly evolving and becoming harder to detect and remove. Only the most sophisticated anti-malware techniques can detect and remove these malicious programs from your computer.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The Realtime Protection Module uses the advanced heuristic scanning technology which monitors your system to keep it safe and secure. In addition, the publisher has implemented a threats center which will allow you to keep up to date with the latest malware threats.
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.39 Screenshot
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.39 Keywords
Bookmark Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.39
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.39 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.