ManageEngine PasswordManager Pro 6.1
ManageEngine PasswordManager Pro 6.1 Ranking & Summary
ManageEngine PasswordManager Pro 6.1 description
Password Manager Pro (PMP) is a trusted solution to securely store, access and administer shared administrative passwords. It enables IT managers to maintain a central repository of passwords, enforce standard password policies and control unauthorized user access to shared passwords. It also provides a complete record of 'who', 'what' and 'when' of password access.
In organizations, access to IT infrastructure such as servers, databases, network devices and applications storing sensitive data are restricted through privileged passwords. The number of administrative passwords keep on growing as more and more servers, devices and applications are added to the enterprise. Typically, the applications are used in a shared environment by a group of administrators, who end up virtually struggling with a pile of passwords and face problems on securely storing, managing and sharing the passwords. Spreadsheets, flat files and even print-outs containing the passwords are circulated among the administrators.
This traditional practice brings with it a host of issues such as:
- Insecure storage of passwords & security vulnerabilities
- Uncontrolled super-user privileges
- No role-based access control
- Lack of accountability for actions
- No provision for enforcing standard password practices/policies
- No centralized control
Password Manager pro solves this problem by providing a secure system to store, administer, and share passwords.
- Key Features
- Centralized Password Vault
- Shared Administrative Password Management
- AD & LDAP Integration
- Windows Service Account Management
- Remote Password Reset
- Password Access Control Workflow
- Role-based Access Control
- Password Security & Compliance
- Audit & Audit Notifications
- Enterprise Features
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Password Management APIs
- High Availability Support
- PCI DSS Compliance Reporting
- Other Features
- Super Admin Support
- Automatic login to target systems
- Post-password reset custom script execution support
- Setting Password Expiry Dates
- Real-time Notifications on password events
- Personal Password Management
- Access through web browser
- Nested Resource Groups: Option to arrange and maintain resource groups in hierarchical structure (groups, sub-groups) for navigational convenience
- Password Explorer
- 'Home' tab re-arranged in an intuitive way to provide easy access to the passwords owned and/or shared. The explorer contains the following components:
- All My Passwords
- My Recent Passwords
- My Favourite Passwords
- Nested Resource Group Tree
- Remote Password Synchronization for Juniper Netscreen Devices
- Support for changing the privileged passwords of remote Juniper Netscreen devices from PMP GUI
- Templates for Customizing Email Notification Content
- By default, PMP has a specific content for the email notification for various password actions. If you want, you can customize the content and have your own content.
- Export Passwords of Resource Groups
- Option to export the passwords of specific resource groups alone
- Bug Fixes & Changes
- MySQL version upgraded from 5.0.36 to 5.079
- Earlier, when there were large number of passwords, loading of the dashboard took some time. This has now been optimized
- Earlier, there were issues in carrying out password synchronization / verification using a single account in Linux. This has been fixed.
- Earlier, when Active Directory authentication was enabled, there were problems in logging in to PMP using the local authentication when a AD user was deleted. This has been fixed.
- Pentium 1Ghz and above
- 512 MB RAM
ManageEngine PasswordManager Pro 6.1 Screenshot
ManageEngine PasswordManager Pro 6.1 Keywords
Bookmark ManageEngine PasswordManager Pro 6.1
ManageEngine PasswordManager Pro 6.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.