MAXA Cookie Manager 184.108.40.206mx
MAXA Cookie Manager 220.127.116.11mx Ranking & Summary
MAXA Cookie Manager 18.104.22.168mx description
MAXA Cookie Manager 22.214.171.124mx is designed as a convenient and flexible piece of text stored on a user's computer by a web browser. A cookie contains bits of information such as user preferences, shopping cart contents, or anything else the website you visit wants to set.
Cookies, today, can do a lot more than this definition provides for. In fact, most people are unaware that there are other types of cookies, in addition to the typical HTTP style browser cookies. Collectively, these are called Super Cookies. For example the Flash cookie is being used by many of today's popular websites. The evercookie combines all types of approaches like regular Cookies, Super Cookies and ETAG tracking, so it is nearly impossible to get rid off it manually.
The problem here, is that today's browsers cannot delete these cookies and, the icing on the cake, is that the information is shared among all installed browsers!
Well, the "big deal" is that these cookies, if placed on websites as web bugs, can store a lot of information, including, what language you use, what websites you have visited, what your browsing habits are, which topics you're interested in, where you shop, which countries you take your laptop to, which hotels or companies you visited, and much more! Thanks to these cookies, over time, you can be tracked and profiled more and more precisely. (You can also use our exclusive Privacy Test to see what information websites can get from your system right now!)
You should be VERY worried about this, as you not only have no control over whether these cookies even exist on your machine, but even worse, you have absolutely NO CONTROL over the information that they can gather. And, you have absolutely no idea how that information can be used!!!
- List all cookies that are on your machine
- Show type, website, size, date of creation and modification, expiration date. Filter, evaluate and sort. Overview of total number of stored, new and deleted Cookies.
- Display the content in human readable form
- Look at what the website stores on your computer.
- Manage Standard Browser Cookies
- Standard http-Cookies of all the major browsers are supported (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome, K-Melon, Flock and derivates).
- Manage Special Browser Cookies
- Firefox DOM Storage and Internet Explorer UserData Storage: Can be shown and examined but not be deleted
- Manage Browser-Independent Cookies
- Flash-Cookies and Silverlight Isolated Storage.
- These are especially a risk to privacy as they are shared among all browsers and are not deleted together with standard browser cookies: Can be shown and examined but not be deleted
- Evaluate the possible threats to your personal information and security
- Rate cookies in red, yellow or green according to their threat. Recognize web bugs.
- Black list: Permanently disable and automatically delete cookies
- Deletion of History and Cache
- Of all supported browsers and plug-ins. Protects from history stealing and evercookies: Manually, not automatically
- Online Reference-database
- Contains on average information about over 200,000 sites that may place suspicious or fraudulent cookies. Is updated half-hourly and interactive – users can submit their own opinions and experiences about a cookie’s server.
- Configuration Wizard
- Checks all installed browsers for correct cookie configuration.
- Pre fills the white list with sites you trust and want to use.
- Export cookies to HTML
- Create a list of cookies on your system that can be sent or archived.
- Local Cookie Search
- Searches for strings in the content of your cookie.
MAXA Cookie Manager 126.96.36.199mx Screenshot
MAXA Cookie Manager 188.8.131.52mx Keywords
Bookmark MAXA Cookie Manager 184.108.40.206mx
MAXA Cookie Manager 220.127.116.11mx Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.