Microsoft Security Patch Briefing - Academic
Microsoft Security Patch Briefing - Academic Ranking & Summary
Microsoft Security Patch Briefing - Academic description
On the second Tuesday of every month, Microsoft release security patches for Windows and other popular Microsoft applications. Automatic installation of the patches can lead to system crashes, loss of data, odd system behaviour, and other unwanted side effects.
Sûnnet Beskerming analysis can help you keep your system safe and functional, and help you understand just what is happening (or has happened) to your system. These products have been successfully delivered to Microsoft User Groups, helping numerous companies detect serious problems with their systems before they could hurt the bottom line. Can you afford to be left in the dark?
Each month, subscribers are provided with an in-depth analysis of what each patch is designed to fix, known problems or risks associated with the patch, and the recommendation of company security experts about the urgency to apply the patch.
Two documents are supplied - the detailed patch analysis (a technical document, 1 patch to a page), and a pdf presentation designed for non-technical users and management which covers the key points associated with each patch and the risk associated with each one.
Microsoft Security Patch Briefing - Academic Screenshot
Microsoft Security Patch Briefing - Academic Keywords
Bookmark Microsoft Security Patch Briefing - Academic
Microsoft Security Patch Briefing - Academic Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- ForeFront Client Security Definition Updates 1.61.1217.0
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Patch: LSA Memory Loss
- Microsoft Office 97 Forms 2.0 Control Security Pat Update
- Microsoft Outlook 98 Forms 2.0 Control Security
- Microsoft Project 98 Forms 2.0 Control Security
- Microsoft Word 97 and 98 Patch: Malformed Conversi Update
- Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 "DTS Password" Vulnerabil N/A
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Patch: Malformed RPC Req
- Windows XP RPC Interface Buffer Overrun Security Vulnerability Patch 823980
- Microsoft Excel 2002 for Windows Macro Modification Security Vulnerability Patch MS01-050
- Windows 95 Security Patch 5/22/97 5/22/97
- Windows 95 Credential Caching Security Patch
- Windows 98 Overrun Buffer Security Patch
- Microsoft VM File Reading Vulnerability patch 1
- Microsoft Clip Art Buffer Overrun Vulnerability Patch 1
- Microsoft Internet Explorer SSL Certificate Validation Vulnerabilities patch 6-10-2000
- Outlook Attachment Security Administrator 2009.2
- JScript 5.6 Security Patch for Windows 2000 and XP MS03-008
- Microsoft Windows ME Security Patch: Share Level Password Vulnerability 10-10-00
- Visual FoxPro 6.0 Launch Security Vulnerability Patch MS02-049
- IIS 4.0 Cumulative Security Update MS01-044
- Windows XP 64-bit RPC Interface Buffer Overrun Security Vulnerability Patch 823980
- Microsoft Word 97 Patch: Template Security Update
- Microsoft Outlook 98 Patch: Security