NetVizor 5.50 Ranking & Summary
NetVizor 5.50 description
NetVizor 5.50 is a useful tool which is designed to provide help with monitoring network. this will surely bring you much helpfulness and convenience.
NetVizor is network monitoring software that invisibly monitors your entire network from one central location! Track workstations and users that may use multiple PCs on your network. Deploy NetVizor from one location and record everything users do, including screenshots, keystrokes typed, program and internet usage, emails and chats, file/document usage, and much more. Generate detailed activity reports in seconds, view your entire network in real-time, and receive instant behavior alerts when unwanted activities occur.
Combining real-time remote surveillance with complete computer activity monitoring, behavior filtering, alerting, reporting, and security auditing, NetVizor is the most comprehensive network monitoring and administration solution available anywhere
- Real-time Network Surveillance Features
- NetVizor allows you to quickly, and easily view what is happening in real-time on your entire network with a single click. Connecting to each specific workstation just to see what the remote users are working on is no longer necessary.
- Real-time Activity Ticker: View an auto-refreshing list of all the computers on your network detailing who is logged in to each computer at that moment, and view what window they have open and are using at that time, as well as take-over the desktop of the computer.
- Visual Network Overview: Launch a visual network overview that shows you thumbnail screenshots representing each computer on your network at that moment. Each thumbnail links to a full size image of the remote computer's desktop.
- Real-time Desktop Viewing and Control: Launch remote control sessions with computers on your network. NetVizor allows you to take control of the mouse and keyboard of any monitored computer on your network from one central location.
- Surveillance and Monitoring Features
- NetVizor's logging capabilities are unmatched. NetVizor can log anything from what the user types, to emails sent/received and programs they ran - all time stamped by date for easy viewing. All logs are easily saved and exported for later use. All of NetVizor's logs can be remotely viewed from a central location for easy activity management!
- Keystroke Monitoring: Monitor and log all keystrokes along with the window they are typed in and time stamp.
- Remote Real-time Keystroke Viewing: View what users are typing in real-time as they type! NetVizor's real-time keystroke viewer will show every keystroke they type, as they type it, and categorize each keystroke under the window they type it in.
- Emails Sent and Received: Monitor and log all emails sent and received by users of your computer! All SMTP and POP3 messages are recorded for later viewing.
- Computer Usage Logging: Log how long users are active, and inactive during each computer session. Logs include when each session started, and when it ended.
- Events Timeline Logging: Log all events users performed and view them in an organized chronically ordered listing. The Events Timeline lets you view what the events the user performed, in the order they did them. Events logged include Program Starts/Stops, Website Visits, Document Viewings and Printings, how long users were active and idle each session, and more.
- Application Usage: Monitor and log all applications ran by users - NetVizor logs when the application was started, stopped, and how long it was actually used. NetVizor also logs how long users were actually using each program.
- Website Activity: Log all websites visited by the popular browsers used today. All website visits are logged by website address, username, and duration of the site visit. NetVizor also logs how long users visit each website so you can easily see what websites are visited the longest. NetVizor supports the latest versions of the following browsers: Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera, Mozilla, Firefox, Flock, Google Chrome, and America Online.
- Webmail and Website Content: Log webmail messages from most major webmail providers - such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and MySpace webmail. NetVizor logs incoming messages read by the user, as well as messages they send out through webmail. All website content visited can be logged as well.
- Internet Chat Conversations: Monitor and log both sides of all chat conversations made on chat clients. Supported clients include the latest versions of: AOL (including 9.0 and Optimized), AOL Instant Messenger, AIM Triton, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger (including 6.x and 7.x), Excite Messenger, GoogleTalk, Skype, XFire, and ICQ.
- Internet Connections: Monitor and log all internet sessions made on the PC. This includes all FTP,HTTP, POP3, Chat Messenger, and any other TCP connections.
- Internet Traffic Data: Monitor and log all internet traffic data that is sent and received by your computer. This data includes emails, website requests and contents, FTP sessions, passwords, chat conversations, and more.
- Files Uploaded and Downloaded: Log files users upload and download via the web, email, and FTP. All file transfers include the user that performed the transfer, where they downloaded from/uploaded to, and when. File transfer logs can be sorted by content-type for convenient log viewing.
- Documents Opened: Record documents and files opened and viewed by users.
- Print Jobs Executed: Record documents and files that are printed by users.
- Files System Usage: Log all file system activity. All file modifications, creations, and deletions are logged by the time of the event, and the user who executed them.
- Screenshot Capturing: NetVizor can take snapshots of your desktop at set intervals of time, allowing you to visually see what is happening. The ScreenShot capture manager also has a built in Slide show viewer for easy viewing.
- Window Activity: Log all windows in which the user directly interacts on the desktop.
- Software Installations: Record software installations performed by users - software name, installation path, and time of installation is logged.
- Remote Desktop Viewing: Grab screenshots of the remote computer's desktop - allowing you to see what others are doing on your PC in real-time!
- Password Logging: NetVizor has the ability to log all passwords used during monitoring sessions via its keystrokes recorder.
- Activity Logging: log all all system shutdowns and user log-ons, as well as NetVizor actions: starting/stopping of monitoring processes, option changes, log accesses, and failed access attempts to start/stop monitoring.
- Remote System Information Viewing: View a listing of various system information for the remote PC, including processor type, system directories, and more!
- Remote Internet Connections Viewing: View a list of the current internet connections on the remote machine!
- Remote Recent Document History Viewing: View a list of the recent documents users have opened!
- Real-time Remote Monitoring: NetVizor allows you to remotely view what the user is doing in real-time - what windows are open, what applications are running, and more!
- Email Log Delivery: Remotely monitor off-network computers by having recorded activity logs (excluding chat and email logs) emailed to your email address.
- Guaranteed log delivery when combined with our Stealth Email Service!
- Remote Administration Features
- NetVizor has built in remote administration features that allow the administrator to remotely control remote workstations. NetVizor allows for remote workstation security auditing, remote application and windows management, file system browsing, system lockdowns, and more!
- Remote System Security Auditing: Perform a security audit on network workstations - NetVizor can audit the remote workstations password and user policies, as well as improper registry settings, file shares, and trojan/virus infections. Registry audits can be fixed remotely as well via the NetVizor web interface.
- Remote File System Navigation and Management: Browse and navigate the entire file system of the remote PC. The NetVizor remote file system browsing feature allows you to download, delete, and launch remote files - all through your web-browser!
- Remote System Lockdown Control: Lock and unlock the remote desktop from your web-browser! This allows you to keep users out of the remote PC, without ever having to be present at the PC!
- Remote Application/Task Management and Viewing: View all running applications on the remote PC in a convenient listing on your web-browser. Control and manage tasks by closing them with a single click!
- Remote Open Windows Management and Viewing: View all open Windows on the remote PC's desktop. Close the open windows with a single click! Now you can control what Windows the remote user can see!
- Remote System Mouse Freeze Control: Freeze and unfreeze the remote PC's mouse with a single click! Combine this feature with the Remote Lockdown command for powerful security and control of your remote PC!
- Remote Website and Application Launching: Launch a website or program on the remote PC for the remote user to use!
- Remote Message Display: Display a message for the remote user to read. This allows you to send warnings, or simple messages to the remote PC!
- Remote System Shutdown/Restart/Logoff: Shutdown, Restart, or Logoff the remote PC from your web-browser with NetVizor!
- Content Filtering and Instant Alert Features
- NetVizor not only acts as a powerful network monitoring and spy software solution, but also as a content filtering and activity alerting tool. NetVizor can filter websites from being visited, applications from being ran by the user, and even chat messengers from being used while NetVizor is active. Alerts allow you to respond instantly to unwanted behavior.
- Application Filtering: NetVizor allows you to control what programs users cannot run.
- Website Filtering: NetVizor allows you to control what websites users can and cannot visit.
- Chat Filtering: NetVizor allows you to control what chat messengers users can and cannot use while NetVizor is running!
- Portable Drive Blocking: NetVizor has the ability to instantly block portable and external drives that may be used by users to steal data off of your network.
- Instant Real-time Activity Alerts: NetVizor can be configured to send you alert notifications in real-time when a user performs an unwanted behavior. Alerts can be displayed in NetVizor's central alerts manager as they occur, and/or you can receive alerts via email.
- NetVizor can send instant activity alerts when:
Unwanted Applications are Executed
Unwanted Websites are Visited
Chat Clients are Used
Portable Drives are Used
Computers are Started and Shutdown
Computer Locations Change
Specified Keywords are Typed
Specified Files/Folders are Modified
- Reporting and Log Management Features
- NetVizor can log just about every move a user makes - generating massive amounts of user activity information - so essential log management and reporting features are a must. To make log viewing and management a simple task, NetVizor has built-in Top 10 report generators, summary reports, log cross-referencing, filtering, and search features.
- Extensive Report Generation: NetVizor's extensive and flexible report generation capabilities can create complete network-wide top 10 activity usage reports, network activity overview reports, trend analysis reports, and individual reports for each activity log. Reports can present activities on a network-wide scale, or for individual computers.
- NetVizor can create the following reports:
Network-wide Activity Overview
Two-week Trend Analysis
Top 10 Email Senders and Recipients
Top 10 Online Chat Users
Top 10 Applications Used
Top 10 Active/Idle Users
Top 10 Websites Visited
Top 10 Online Searches
Top 10 Files Used
Top 10 File Transfers
Individual Log Summaries
- Log Cross-Referencing: NetVizor's built-in cross-referencing features can link together relevant log data for easy and efficient log browsing with just a few clicks.
- Log Searching:Quickly search a single user's logs, or all computer logs on your network for specific keywords that may be contained in NetVizor's logs.
- Security and Stealth Features
- NetVizor has a large array of security and stealth features. NetVizor is undetectable under all Windows versions (it does not even show up in the task manager on any Windows platform) and can circumvent popular third-party "spyware" detectors. NetVizor has powerful lockdown and logging scheduling features, optional startup warnings, and much more.
- Stealth-Mode: NetVizor can run totally in stealth; that is, it is virtually undetectable to the user. NetVizor will NOT show up in the task manager under Windows - at all. NetVizor does not appear in registry and Windows startup utilities while it is running, either.
- Log File Encryption: NetVizor has a built in encryption option that allows you to have all your NetVizor activity logs encrypted so others cannot stumble across NetVizor's logs or read them without using NetVizor's protected log viewers.
- Logging Time Scheduling: Configure NetVizor to monitor and record only when you want it to!
- PC Lockdown Scheduling: Schedule NetVizor to lock your PC down when you are not around!
- Warning Screen: Display a splash screen which alerts users they are being monitored by the NetVizor software (totally optional).
- Password Protection: NetVizor is password protected to prevent easy monitoring termination and option changes.
- Active Startup:Run NetVizor already in active monitoring mode.
- Windows Startup: Run NetVizor when Windows boots up.
- Idle Timeout: NetVizor will stop logging when the user is inactive for a specified amount of time, when they are active again NetVizor resumes logging.
- AutoClear: You can set NetVizor to clear your monitoring logs every xxx number of actions logged, or every xxx number of keystrokes entered. This provides for minimal usage of processor speed and disk space.
- IP Allowance Configuration: NetVizor allows you to specify a list of IP addresses that may access the NetVizor controlled remote PC. This allows you to restrict access to IP addresses within your local network, or to only certain static IP addresses!
- Access Restriction Configuration: NetVizor allows you to configure what remote options you can access through your web-browser. You can disable any features of your choosing!
- Spyware Detector Disabling: Configure NetVizor to disable popular spyware detectors that may interfere or detect NetVizor running!
- Easy to Use!
- NetVizor has always been known as being extremely easy to use. You can have NetVizor setup and monitoring in seconds with its built in easy configuration wizard and intuitive graphical interface. NetVizor can even be tweaked to smoothly monitor slower PC's!
- Remote Network Installation and Removal: Network administrators can configure and deploy NetVizor invisibly over their entire network with just a few clicks, or remove it just as easily - from one central location! Network deployment can be completed in just a few moments.
- Point and Click User Selection: Click and select any monitored PC OR User on your network via NetVizor's centralized viewing console!
- Intuitive Interface: Easy to use, graphical user interface, with intuitive labeled buttons and icons!
- Easy Configuration Wizard: Setup NetVizor in seconds with the built in easy configuration wizard!
- Improved Logging
- Enhanced Reporting
- Real-time Activity Alerts
- Real-time Remote Control
- 32MB RAM
- 3MB HD Space
- 133mhz CPU
NetVizor 5.50 Screenshot
NetVizor 5.50 Keywords
Bookmark NetVizor 5.50
NetVizor 5.50 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.