Network Security Protector 2.4
Network Security Protector 2.4 Ranking & Summary
Network Security Protector 2.4 description
Network Security Protector is the best network-based security software for corporations, public libraries, internet cafes, schools, universities and other public environment applications where administrator has to secure and maintain a lot of network PC workstations located in different places. This software offers a comprehensive protection and remote maintenance ability for Windows-based workstations. It supports over 600 different security restrictions, options and tweaks that allow you to restrict access to all parts of Windows, apply executable patches remotely, and schedule reboots, shutdowns, and Windows Explorer restarts from a single administrators computer connected to a TCP/IP-based network or Internet. The only thing you have to do is to install and configure the remote client service application on all your remote workstations, and after that you do not need to physically attend them anymore. You just change security settings and apply executable patches form your administrators computer from any place where your can connect your computer to the net.
System Requirements: n/a
Network Security Protector 2.4 Screenshot
Network Security Protector 2.4 Keywords
Bookmark Network Security Protector 2.4
Network Security Protector 2.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner 9.0.20081001 Beta
- Agnitum Outpost Network Security 2.0.771.462
- Corporate Network Security 2.6
- Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006 5.0.5720
- Voltage Security Network - SecureMail 3.7
- BitDefender Security for Samba (10 user) (1 year)
- SRC Corp--Network Security Software 1.21
- Symantec Enterprise Security Manager 6.5.1