Norton Add-on Pack 2.1
Norton Add-on Pack 2.1 Ranking & Summary
Norton Add-on Pack 2.1 description
The Norton Add-on Pack is a small freeware suite of applications designed to enhance your installed Norton applications. This pack will enable you to easily block access to unsuitable websites, filter spam out of your inbox and create a powerful shield that will protect you against transmission of sensitive private data.
- Adds optional parental controls, antispam and confidential information blocking features to your Norton Internet Security or Norton 360 solution.
- Blocks inappropriate websites based on user profile settings and logs attempts to access blocked websites.
- Provides password protected, pre-defined control profiles for adult, teen, and child customizable for the individual user.
- Antispam diverts annoying, offensive or even dangerous spam away from your Outlook inbox to a junk mailbox for later review or deletion.
- Antispam filter automatically adds past spam filter white and black lists from your Outlook and previous Norton antispam upon installation.
- Blocks sensitive information (identified as confidential) from inadvertent transfer out of your computer.
- Smart antispam engine learns over time more precisely what kinds of email you do and dont consider spam.
- Intelligent antispam engine learns to identify what kinds of emails you do not consider spam with a pre-scan of existing email upon installation.
- Includes protection updates and new versions of Norton Add-on Pack as available throughout your service period for Norton 360 or Norton Internet Security
- Norton Internet Security 2008 and Norton 360 2.0
Windows Vista Home / Home Premium / Ultimate / Business / Starter Edition / 64-bit
- 1 GHz or higher processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 100 MB of available hard disk space
Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition 2005 with Service Pack 2 / Service Pack 3
- 300MHz or higher processor
- 256MB of RAM minimum
- 100MB of free hard disk space
Supported Instant Messaging clients
- AOL - 4.7 or higher
- Microsoft - 6.0 or higher
- Windows Messenger 4.7 or higher
Other supported software
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 (32-bit only) or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or higher
- Standard POP3 and SMTP compatible email clients, like Outlook and Outlook Express
Norton Add-on Pack 2.1 Screenshot
Norton Add-on Pack 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Norton Add-on Pack 2.1
Norton Add-on Pack 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Symantec AntiVirus Definitions Update (i64 Package) 08/12/2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions July 11, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions July 10, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions July 6, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions July 3, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions July 2, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions July 1, 2009
- Norton AntiVirus Virus Definitions June 26, 2009
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 SP2
- Norton AntiVirus 2009 22.214.171.124
- Norton Internet Security 2008 126.96.36.199
- Norton AntiVirus for Internet Email Gateways
- The Internet Screen Saver Pack of Three 1.0
- Magneto Software Internet Controls Pack 188.8.131.52
- Norton AntiVirus 2008 184.108.40.206
- Norton AntiVirus 2009 Definitions Update (Windows XP 64-bit/Vista 64-bit) 11/05/2008
- Internet Scanner 7.0 Service Pack 2
- Windows Internet Explorer 7 MUI Pack
- Norton Internet Security 2007 10.4.0
- Norton Internet Security 2010 beta
- Norton AntiVirus Definitions Update (i64 Package) 11/05/2008
- Norton Removal Tool 2009.0.5.40
- Norton Internet Security 2004
- Money Making Internet Business Pack 1.7.76