Norton Internet Security 2011 220.127.116.11
Norton Internet Security 2011 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
Norton Internet Security 2011 22.214.171.124 description
Norton Internet Security 2011 126.96.36.199 is an innovated and reliable program intended to guard your PC, network, online activities and your identity with innovative detection technologies. The improved Norton Protection System features multi-layered security technologies that work together to provide comprehensive protection that helps detect and remove identified threats before they can harm your PC.
It stops online identity theft, identified viruses, hackers, bots, spyware, Trojans, and more while minimising performance impact and without getting in your way. Improved Norton Safe Web technology blocks online attacks before they can infect your PC, so you can browse, buy and bank online with confidence.
- Lets you email, chat and surf the web without worrying about cybercriminals ripping you off.
- Delivers the industry’s fastest security suite for protection from online dangers without sacrificing performance.
- Guards against online identity theft so you can shop, bank and visit social networks with confidence.
- Updates automatically, offers easy-to-use features and includes free customer support during your subscription period.
- Email, chat and surf the web without worry
- Norton Reputation Service: instantly checks where files came from and how long they’ve been around to identify and stop new crimeware faster than other, less sophisticated security software.
- Norton Protection System uses several overlapping layers of protection that work together to stop viruses, spyware and other online attacks.
- Norton Download Insight warns you if a downloaded file or application is dangerous before you install or run it on your PC.
- Norton File Insight gives you detailed information about the files found on your PC including where the file came from (the website URL) and if it can be trusted.
- Norton Pulse Updates run in the background and provide mini updates every 5 to 15 minutes — more frequently than the nearest competitor — for the latest protection against online threats.
- SONAR 3 Behavioral Protection monitors your PC for suspicious behavior to quickly detect new online threats.
- Email and instant message monitoring scans emails and IMs for suspicious links and potentially dangerous attachments.
- Smart two-way firewall prevents hackers from accessing your PC and stealing your personal information.
- Network mapping and monitoring shows you all the devices connected to your home network so you can easily spot uninvited guests using your wireless Internet connection and/or eavesdropping on you when you go online.
- Norton Bootable Recovery Tool creates an emergency CD/DVD/USB that gets you back up and running even if your PC has become so infected that it won’t even start up.
- Vulnerability protection prevents cybercriminals from using security holes in applications to sneak viruses or spyware on to your PC.
- Professional-strength spam blocking keeps your mailbox free of unwanted, dangerous and fraudulent emails.
- Bot detection finds and blocks the automated programs cybercriminals use to take control of your PC to access your private information and send out spam to launch attacks on other PCs.
- Worm protection safeguards your PC against fast-spreading Internet worms and prevents you from accidentally passing them on to others.
- Rootkit detection finds and removes deeply buried crimeware that can hide other types of threats and allow cybercriminals to take control of your PC.
- Shop, bank and visit social networks with confidence
- Norton Safe Web warns you of unsafe and scam websites right in your search results and automatically blocks them.*
- Anti-phishing technology blocks fraudulent websites created by cybercriminals to steal your identity and your money.
- Norton Identity Safe lets you log in to sites with one click and automatically fills in web forms to prevent cybercriminals from stealing your information as you type.
- Norton Safe Web (Social Media Scanner) protects you and your Facebook® friends from dangerous websites, cybercriminals and other online threats.
- Norton Identity Safe On-the-Go lets you maintain your most recent log-ins and passwords on a USB device so you can access them on any Norton Internet Security 2010, Norton Internet Security 2011, or Norton 360™ Version 4.0 protected PC with a USB drive.
- Stay protected without sacrificing performance
- Proactive performance alerts tell you when an application is slowing down your PC, so you can make changes to improve performance.
- Norton Insight identifies and scans only files at risk for fewer, shorter scans and the fastest scan speeds in the industry.
- Norton System Insight shows you how files and applications affect system performance to help you keep your PC performing its best.
- Silent mode puts alerts and non-critical updates on hold when you’re watching movies or playing games in full-screen on your PC.
- Smart scheduler runs scans and updates only when you’re not using your PC.
- Get the most out of your protection with easy-to-use features
- Parental control management lets you keep a watchful eye on your kids’ online activities so you can keep them safe from online dangers.
- Free 24 x 7 Support lets you get help and answers by phone, email, live chat, or online whenever you need it.**
- Norton Control Center organizes program controls and settings, and gives you one-click access to web-based Norton services on one easy-to-read screen.
- Norton Ongoing Protection automatically downloads software updates and new features as they become available during your subscription period without interrupting you or slowing down your PC.
- Monthly report tells you what Norton Internet Security has done in the previous month to keep you safe from threats.
- Power saver settings maximize your laptop’s battery life by putting off non-critical activities until your computer is plugged in.
- Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) Home/Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate
- Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 300 MHz for Microsoft Windows XP, 1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Vista/Microsoft Windows 7
- 256 MB of RAM
- 300 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic download)
- Support for Antispam
- Microsoft Outlook® 2002 or later
- Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0 or later
- Windows Mail (spam filtering only)
- Browser Plug-In Support***
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 6.0 or later**** (32-bit only)
- Mozilla® Firefox® 3.0 and later**** (32-bit only)
- Email scanning supported for POP3-compatible email clients
Norton Internet Security 2011 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
Norton Internet Security 2011 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark Norton Internet Security 2011 220.127.116.11
Norton Internet Security 2011 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.