NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro 18.104.22.168
NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro 126.96.36.199 description
NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro 188.8.131.52 is designed as a professional and great Windows OS utility which is designed to alert a user everytime an unknown process tries to run in the system. The end user is able to whitelist, blacklist, allow once, block once or block + delete the executable attemping to load. Whitelist and blacklist files are securely saved to disk with their MD5 hash, making sure they cannot be hijacked.
With NoVirusThanks EXE Radar you can browse the Internet more safely, for example, if you are redirected to an infected website that tries to exploit your browser and load the payload, NoVirusThanks EXE Radar will alert you prior to the unknown executable executing which effectively allows you to disallow it. NoVirusThanks EXE Radar is great protection against web browsers exploits, rogue security software and any kind of unknown executable.
It is possible to auto-allow SYSTEM protected files (recommended for beginners), auto-allow applications with a digital signature, alert only for blacklisted processes (passive mode) and also available is a “Gaming Mode” option that passively deny all new and unknown processes, except whitelisted and system processes. Also included is an option named “Stealth Mode” that can be used to completely hide NoVirusThanks EXE Radar’s main window and tray icon where the end user can define their own hotkey to enter in stealth mode.
Other than real-time protection against unknown executables, NoVirusThanks EXE Radar also offers a process manager where you can view all running processes, terminate specific processes or add to the whitelist all currently running processes or all running system-protected processes. There is also a full action event log where you can monitor all actions and all processes that have been allowed to execute or denied execution.
To fight new threats, NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro integrates also a malware signature scanner engine, malwarehash.com API service, behavioral process analysis and is possible to integrate any commandline Antivirus scanner (multiple scanners allowed) for best protection against malware.
- Allow ALL Mode (Allow Any Process)
- Allow Digital Signature Owner
- Allow Microsoft system-protected processes
- Allow processes with digital signature
- Auto-Startup with Windows
- Block Processes by Commandline Using Regex
- Block processes by File Extension
- Block Processes Executed from USB CD-ROM and Network Drives
- Block Processes Using Regular Expressions
- Block unknown processes
- Custom idle prompt options
- Effective protection against new threats
- Full action events log
- Gaming Mode (passively deny unknown processes)
- Integrate any cmdline AntiVirus Scanners
- Lightweight in memory
- Manage blacklist and whitelist
- Manage DLLs loaded by Regsvr32.exe
- Manage running processes
- Monitor and block unknown executables
- Monitor execution of 16-bit applications
- Passive Mode (alert only for blacklisted processes)
- Powerful Process Behavioral Analysis Technology
- Protection against web browsers exploits
- Remote PHP POST Notification
- Statistics for monitored processes
- Stealth Mode (hide form and trayicon)
- Very user-friendly GUI
- Windows Seven fully compatible
- 32-bit Microsoft Windows Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7
NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro 184.108.40.206 Screenshot
NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro 220.127.116.11 Keywords
Bookmark NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro 18.104.22.168
NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro 22.214.171.124 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.