Outpost Security Suite Pro 2009 6.5.5
Outpost Security Suite Pro 2009 6.5.5 Ranking & Summary
Outpost Security Suite Pro 2009 6.5.5 description
Outpost Security Suite Pro 2009 6.5.5 is considered as a professional and useful Internet security solution that proactively protects SOHO users against a broad range of current and future threats ranging from malware to hackers to identity compromise. The program features an award-winning firewall, fast and reliable anti-malware, a unique Host Protection module, web and transaction security tools, and a self-learning anti-spam engine for complete protection on the Internet. At the heart of the Suite, the industry-leading bidirectional firewall guards users' network access, keeping them safe from inappropriate or malicious connections, internal or external breaches, unsafe URLs and the risk of loss of private data.
The powerful and efficient anti-malware scanner that incorporates dedicated antivirus and anti-spyware engines will defend users against any possible type of infection: viruses, worms, spyware, keyloggers. The unique SmartScan 2 technology makes repeated scans complete much faster. The Host Protection module takes a new approach to combating malware: it pre-empts the infection by examining the behavior of a monitored object, proactively blocking it from performing any unauthorized activity. This type of defense-in-advance helps to halt unknown malware before it can activate its destructive payload and renders traditional signature scanners largely unnecessary. To keep the inbox clean of junk email, the Suite's multi-client anti-spam component will learn and memorize what users define as spam and apply this knowledge to categorize future email, addressing the problem of spam on a personal level. Special tamper-proof technologies that safeguard the integrity of Outpost components ensure the security cannot be deactivated by targeted attacks.
- Proactive security
- Preemptive threat protection
- Efficient anti-malware
- 360-degree malware defense
- Scheduled scans and exclusions
- 1Network security & continuity
- Connection security
- Application access control
- Comprehensive coverage
- Intrusion protection
- Privacy & Web SaFety
- Protection from spam
- Unsafe web site access restriction
- IP Blocklist keeps surfing clean
- Safe repository for personal data
- Ad-free, anonymous surfing
- Tracking & Control
- Network activity monitoring
- Password-protection, multiple configuration profiles
- Better manageable events logs
- Driver certification and latest Windows platforms compatibility
- IPv6 support
- Adaptive firewall rules
- Entertainment mode for uninterrupted gameplay and video viewing
- Convenience and Ease of Use
- Auto-learning mode
- Automatic configuration
- Improvenet delivers more ready-made configurations
- SmartAdvisor - instant, context-sensitive help
- Hands-free updates
- Performance & Optimization: Faster, more intelligent scans
- The following improvements are introduced:
- Updated antivirus engine
- Compatibility with Windows Vista SP2
- Compatibility with Windows Server 2008 SP2
- The following issues are resolved (only significant ones are listed):
- Driver could crash on plugging card reader
- Packets blocked by IP Block component were not displayed in the Packets log
- Updates did not work if Internet Explorer was not installed
- More minor issues
- Supported platforms: 32- and 64-bit Windows (Vista, XP, Server 2003, 2008), Windows 2000 (SP3 and above), Windows 7 (beta support)
- Supported email clients for anti-spam: The Bat!, Windows Mail, Outlook Express, Outlook (all versions).
- Supported email protocols & services: POP3, SMTP, IMAP.
- Min. hardware requirements: 450 MHz CPU(x-86/x-64/multi-core), 256Mb RAM, 100MB free disk space.
Outpost Security Suite Pro 2009 6.5.5 Screenshot
Outpost Security Suite Pro 2009 6.5.5 Keywords
Bookmark Outpost Security Suite Pro 2009 6.5.5
Outpost Security Suite Pro 2009 6.5.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.