Outpost Security Suite Pro 7.0 3330.505.1221
Outpost Security Suite Pro 7.0 3330.505.1221 Ranking & Summary
Outpost Security Suite Pro 7.0 3330.505.1221 description
Outpost Security Suite Pro 7.0 3330.505.1221 is specially created to provide you with an advanced firewall for secure connections, combined antivirus and antispyware for all-in-one malware defense and host protection to block zero-day threats.
- Safety on the Internet
- The two-way firewall stops inappropriate or malicious access to your computer from both internal (LAN) and external (Internet) sources. As a frontline defense, it prevents malware from spreading or “phoning home”, providing protection against hackers, loss of personal data, unknown malware, and unauthorized program activity.
- Preemptive threat protection
- Outpost’s Host Protection module monitors how programs interact to protect your system against high-level security breaches and has passed all well-known leaktests to prevent unauthorized transmission of information from your PC.
- 360-degree protection against malware
- The lightweight, highly-effective scanning engine combines award-winning anti-virus and anti-spyware to detect, disinfect or remove malicious programs automatically. The on-access monitor is constantly on guard against malware attempting to enter or activate on your PC, and the on-demand scanner will inoculate dormant threats in specified locations.
- Personalized antispam
- The antispam module will keep your inbox free of junk. You can train it to recognize and use your personal definition of spam, so it becomes more efficient and an even greater time saver the longer you use it.
- Secure web surfing
- The versatile Web Control module safeguards you against the Internet’s darker side. It steers you away from websites infected with drive-by downloads, prevents the inadvertent disclosure of personal information, limits your exposure to potentially unsafe web properties, and keeps your identity private.
- Bulletproof self-defense
- Outpost cannot be deactivated by targeted attacks, ensuring continuity of protection.
- Performance-driven operation
- No matter what you do on an Outpost-protected computer, it will always feel like it’s brand new because the program uses so few system resources. The key engine has been optimized to deliver revolutionary speed efficiency, so you can focus on using your computer productively, not worrying about security issues.
- Power without complexity
- Whether you’re a security novice or expert, you can easily configure Outpost Security Suite 2009 to meet your needs. Thanks to automated and context-sensitive help, the software can learn how to handle firewall alerts and more efficiently adjust to them, so you can focus on what you want to do, and leave the security to Outpost!
- Proactive security
- Preemptive threat protection
- Outpost Security Suite Pro provides the first line of defense against malicious software by proactively controlling how programs behave and interact on a PC and preventing security breaches.
- Today’s malware frequently seeks to shut down security software to make its infection process easier. By incorporating solid tamper-proof protection for all its components, Outpost Security Suite makes it impossible for anyone except the authorized user of the program to disable or close active protection.
- Efficient anti-malware
- 360-degree anti malware
- Both anti-virus and anti-spyware capabilities are provided through the universal Anti Malware module, which ensures that your computer is kept clean of any malicious program that might infect it while you’re surfing the web.
- Scheduled scans and exclusions
- You can set up a flexible schedule for regular malware scans, plus you can define custom scanning criteria such as checking critical system areas whenever malware definitions have been updated.
- Network security & continuity
- Connection security
- The two-way firewall monitors your computer’s inbound and outbound connections and prevents local and remote unauthorized network access.
- Application access control
- The firewall controls which programs are allowed to access the Internet, proactively protecting your PC against both zero-day threats and malware attempts to „phone home“.
- Comprehensive coverage
- Outpost Internet security defends all types of connections (Ethernet, WiFi, DSL, cable, cellular, and dial-up), automatically applying the necessary security settings when the computer is connected to a new provider.
- Intrusion protection
- The Attack Detection module automatically blocks known types of hacker attacks from entering your computer.
- Privacy & Web SaFety
- Protection from spam
- Outpost Security Suite Pro’s Bayesian anti-spam engine will keep your inbox free of junk email. You can train it to recognize and use your personal definition of spam, so it becomes more efficient and an even greater time saver the longer you use it.
- Unsafe web site access restriction
- Outpost can optionally alert and block access to potentially malicious or unwanted web sites based on a predefined list of URLs. This filtering ensures you won’t become a victim of inadvertent drive-by malware infection or phishing attacks that are looking to steal your passwords, login information and other sensitive data.
- IP Blocklist keeps surfing clean
- Based on the BlockPost plug-in in earlier Outpost internet security suite versions, the integrated IP Blocklist lets users restrict access to specified Internet domains.
- Safe repository for personal data
- Any confidential information — for example, bank account numbers and passwords — that you define using ID Block is blocked from leaving the confines of your PC through communication channels such as IM, web or email. Thy ID Block feature of the Internet security suite protects you against identity theft and phishing attacks that target personal, confidential information.
- Ad-free, anonymous surfing
- By managing cookies and external referral URLs, Outpost internet security lets you maintain a high level of privacy when visiting shopping, entertainment or news sites while at the same time allowing trusted sites to collect only the information needed to personalize pages for you.
- Tracking & Control
- Network activity monitoring
- The Network Activity Monitor of Outpost internet security shows every connection your PC makes with other computers on the Internet or local network, so you can see what’s happening on your PC at all times and quickly close down any unauthorized connections.
- Password-protection, multiple configuration profiles
- You can set passwords to protect your configuration from accidental or deliberate modification, as well as create and use multiple configuration profiles to suit your current risk exposure. For advanced users, the ability to construct multiple restore points through the save/load configuration command is a big plus.
- Better manageable events logs
- Outpost’s old Log Viewer showed the history of past events on a computer.
- New! Driver certification and latest Windows platforms compatibility
- Outpost Internet security suite has received WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) certification, meaning that its protection complies with Microsoft’s stringent quality, compatibility and stability requirements.
- IPv6 support
- The new network connection protocol extensively used in Windows Vista, IPv6, is fully recognized, filtered and its data protected. The protocol is the evolution of its predecessor, IPv4, and provides a number of scalability, automation and security improvements.
- Adaptive firewall rules
- When traveling with your laptop, or changing ISP, you don’t need to manually adjust your security for new connection settings — Outpost internet security handles it automatically by designating connection-specific parameters such as DNS or gateway server addresses as environment variables.
- Entertainment mode for uninterrupted gameplay and video viewing
- While you play full-screen games or watch videos on your PC, Outpost’s Entertainment Mode ensures the program won’t interrupt you with alerts if it detects new activity. New activity notifications are handled in the background without sacrificing current protection levels. You can customize which applications will automatically trigger the switch to Entertainment Mode.
- Convenience and Ease of Use
- Auto-learning mode
- When Outpost internet security is first started, it runs in a special „learning mode“ where all alert notifications are suppressed. During this time, the program is silently learning your typical program activity and firewall-monitored connections. After the learning period is over, the Internet security suite reverts to normal mode, and will prompt for a response only when new activity is seen, dramatically reducing the number of alerts requiring your involvement.
- Automatic configuration
- Rules for most programs that access the Internet are applied automatically, relieving you of the need to enter rules manually every time a new application accesses the Internet or interacts with another program. This means that for most of the time, you won’t need to deal with questions relating to Internet access, minimizing interruptions and risk exposure due to insecure configurations. Outpost includes a wide range of predefined access policies; these settings can be customized to your individual requirements at any time.
- Improvenet delivers more ready-made configurations
- ImproveNet is a voluntary system of program configuration aggregation and distribution. After being reviewed and approved by Agnitum engineers, rulesets submitted by Outpost users are distributed across the user base, providing you with the most secure and up-to-date rules for a wide range of activities and applications.
- SmartAdvisor — instant, context-sensitive help
- If ImproveNet doesn’t have the answer, SmartAdvisor is always on hand to help you make the right decision when configuring access information for an application.
- Hands-free updates
- Whenever an anti malware update to Outpost Security Suite Pro is released during your license period, the- update module automatically retrieves the latest version from the Agnitum server and applies it as soon as you authorize it to do so.
- Performance & Optimization
- Faster, more intelligent scans
- SmartScan, the intelligent file sensing monitor, scans only the modified portions of the file system, avoiding repeat scans of files that have not changed since the last scan. The fast and intelligent anti malware engine has no impact on overall system performance and can operate in the background while you work.
- Supported platforms: 32- and 64-bit Windows (Windows 7, Vista, WIndows XP, Windows Server 2003, 2008), Windows 2000 (SP3 and above).
- Supported email clients for anti-spam: The Bat!, Windows Mail, Outlook Express, Outlook (all versions).
- Supported email protocols & services: POP3, SMTP, IMAP.
- Min. hardware requirements: 450 MHz CPU(x86-/x64-/multi-core), 256Mb RAM, 150Mb free disk space.
Outpost Security Suite Pro 7.0 3330.505.1221 Screenshot
Outpost Security Suite Pro 7.0 3330.505.1221 Keywords
Bookmark Outpost Security Suite Pro 7.0 3330.505.1221
Outpost Security Suite Pro 7.0 3330.505.1221 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.