Panda Cloud Office Protection 5.04
Panda Cloud Office Protection 5.04 Ranking & Summary
Panda Cloud Office Protection 5.04 description
Panda Cloud Office Protection 5.04 offers a convenient and proper way for companies to focus on their core business, freeing them from the management tasks and operating costs associated with traditional security solutions.
It prevents companies from having to invest in additional hardware, maintenance personnel and other resources dedicated to anti-malware protection while achieving high level security, even in remote offices, with minimum resource consumption.
The Web-based administration console allows centralized management of computer protection anytime from anywhere through single-sign-on.
Panda Managed Office Protection offers an innovative way to manage security, as it automates all maintenance tasks. This lets many small businesses forget about security management or outsource it quickly and easily with no impact on the user.
Panda Managed Office Protection is complemented with periodic security auditsbenefiting from Panda’s exclusive Collective Intelligence Technologies.
- Web administration console: Administrators only require a Web browser to manage the protection centrally and remotely across all workstations and file servers, including in remote offices without a network connection.
- Proactive anti-malware for workstations and servers: Protects against known, unknown and even hidden threats (viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, adware, rootkits, phishing). Includes protection for files, email, HTTP/FTP and Instant Messaging applications.
- Managed personal firewall: Firewalls can be managed centrally or locally depending on the company's needs. The firewall offers application and system rules, intrusion prevention and prevention of network viruses.
- In-depth malware audit service: This service provides periodic evaluation of the status of the network and automates disinfection tasks.
- P2P and automated updates: Frequency of updates is configurable and can be performed P2P from the nearest computer to reduce bandwidth consumption, preventing all computers from having to update across the Internet.
- Administration of security by profiles and management delegation: Administrators can save time by configuring the protection by profiles and assigning these profiles to groups. Administrators can also delegate security management tasks to other users.
- Flexible installation; Administrators can install the protection with or without the user’s intervention.
- Group-based license management: The number of licenses and service expiry dates can be configured by groups, allowing for optimized license management in accordance with the needs of the organization.
- Detailed, Summarized and Executive Reports; Reports can be configured to offer information and graphs about detections and status of the protection. They can be exported to a range of formats including CSV, XML, HTML, PDF or Excel.
- Pentium 300 MHz (or higher).
- RAM: 256 MB.
- Hard Disk free space: 280 MB.
- Operationg System: Windows 2000 Server. Windows Server 2003 (32 and 64 bit). Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64 bit). Windows Home Server. Windows 2000/2003/2008 Small Business Server. Windows 2000/2003/2008 Terminal Server.
- Citrix XenApp 5.0. Platforms: Windows Server 2003 and Widows Server 2008. PMOP protects the server and the communication with clients. If clients need to be protected, PMOP must be installed in each client, apart from the server.
- At least one WorkStation or Server of the network has to have Internet connection.
Panda Cloud Office Protection 5.04 Screenshot
Panda Cloud Office Protection 5.04 Keywords
Bookmark Panda Cloud Office Protection 5.04
Panda Cloud Office Protection 5.04 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Panda Antivirus Pro 2010 9.01.00
- Gladinet Cloud Desktop 184.108.40.20655
- Panda Antivirus for Netbooks 9.01.00
- Panda Internet Security 2010 15.01.00
- Best Accounting Basic 5.04
- Gladinet Cloud Desktop Starter Edition (64-bit) 1.4.218
- Cloud Drive Storage Service 0.0.33.26
- Panda Virus Signature File 11 September 2009