Privacy Killer 3.0 Build 900
Privacy Killer 3.0 Build 900 Ranking & Summary
Privacy Killer 3.0 Build 900 description
Privacy Killer 3.0 Build 900 is designed as a functional and reliable application that you can clean and protect your privacy by deleting your Windows and Browsing history alongside many other applications.
With its built in Tools, Privacy Killer offers a versatile solution to all your privacy needs. Did you know Windows stores a list of websites you have visited, in your computer? Even deleting your files manually, the list still stays intact!
Let Privacy Killer take care of all this for you. Its easy to use elegant interface lets you complete complicated and long tasks simply with a click of a button. It supports major browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape, Google Chrome and Opera. Save your favourite cookies with the Cookie Manager, fix your Registry problems with the Registry Manager. Securely Delete sensitive Files with the File Shredder. Quickly search and uninstall programs with the Uninstall Manager. The feature list does not end there.
Privacy Killer comes equipped with 150 Free ready to use PlugIns. With the PlugIn Manager, anyone can simply create their own Custom PlugIns, to suit their needs.
- Privacy Killer -
- Cleans and protects your privacy by removing unused files from your computer and freeing up valuable hard disk space, allowing Windows® to run faster.
- Privacy Killer also cleans traces left by your online activity, such as your Internet history. Privacy Killer comes equipped with many other great Tools, also referred to as ‘Managers’.
- Cookie Manager -
- Allows you to select and keep your preferred cookie from being removed while you run Privacy Killer.
- A Cookie is a small piece of data stored in your hard drive by your browser to allow it to load a certain website faster, by identifying users and their set preferences on that site.
- For example, when you fill out a form on a website, this information gets packed in to a cookie file and stored in your computer, so that next time you visit the page the form is automatically filled out for you.
- By using the Cookie Manager, you select the cookie you wish to keep, so that when Privacy Killer cleans your privacy, you don't have to re-type your details every time. Supports Internet Explorer & Firefox cookies.
- File Shredder -
- Deleting a file by the Recycle Bin isn't enough. Your files do NOT get deleted, but are just marked by the system as deleted, whereas disk clusters still contain the file data. Most data recovery tools can recover the file.
- The File Shredder securely wipes files off your File(s) by overwriting them with set characters and then deleting them, making them impossible to recover. There are 3 Wiping methods to choose from.
- Registry Manager -
- Scans through your registry and detects any Invalid or broken keys. It then displays all the problems in list for you to select which ones to fix. Problems can occur for many reasons including being left-behind after Uninstalling a software or by missing or corrupt hardware drivers.
- With the Registry Manager, you can safely clean, repair and optimize the Windows® registry. For your convenience the Registry Manager asks you to make a backup if you want prior to attempting to fix any registry errors, so that you can easily recover the changes if required.
- StartUp Manager -
- Gives you control over how your pc is started and with which programs. Is your Pc slow when Windows® is started? Wouldn't you like to speed up your boot time? Do you even have a clue of what programs are loaded when Windows® is started?
- Then StartUp Manager will tell you exactly that and will give you full control over your start up programs. You can now simply Enable/Disable a StartUp item, rather than deleting it.
- Task Manager -
- Displays a detailed overview of your running processes. It shows where the process has been started from, how much Memory it uses, its PID, Thread count and Time of Launch.
- It even quickly allows you to search up a process online by simply right clicking and selecting your search engine. Detects critical System processes and highlights them, to avoid accidental process termination.
- Uninstall Manager -
- Windows® provides its own Add or Remove Programs via the Control Panel, but the Uninstall Manager loads much faster. It has a user friendly interface and a build in search facility, which can also display detailed information about an Uninstall applications.
- It also supports large icons, so that you can easily find out the application you would like to uninstall. The search facility, allows you to quickly find a program you wish to uninstall.
- Privacy Locker -
- Ever wanted to leave your pc on, while moving away from your desk ant not having to worry if anyone would tamper with your files while you are not there? Well Privacy Locker does exactly what it says.
- It locks your computer activity while you are away, so that no one can use your computer. All you need to do is set a password from the Privacy Killer Preferences and you are ready to go.
- PlugIn Manager -
- The PlugIn Manager is a unique tool, thus allowing you the user to create your own PlugIns, instead of being limited to what the tool provide you with. Privacy Killer comes with 150 Ready made PlugIns for you to use out of the box.
- However its great design can automatically detect which programs are installed in you system and only display the PlugIn once it is detected, so that the PlugIns list doesn't get filled with unused PlugIns.
- Global Panic Bosskey -
- Instantly hide all open Browser windows, Messenger windows and Privacy Killer itself. Escape out of those tense moments when someone is about, just with a quick assignable key combination.
- And many more.
- Privacy Killer v3.0.900 has been released.
Privacy Killer 3.0 Build 900 Screenshot
Privacy Killer 3.0 Build 900 Keywords
Bookmark Privacy Killer 3.0 Build 900
Privacy Killer 3.0 Build 900 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.