Protea AntiVirus Tools Quick Heal 2.09.271
Protea AntiVirus Tools Quick Heal 2.09.271 Ranking & Summary
Protea AntiVirus Tools Quick Heal 2.09.271 description
Protea AntiVirus Tools Quick Heal 2.09.271 for Lotus Notes/Domino is created to scan and clean automatically the message body, attached files, rich text fields and OLE objects in Domino mail, keeps Domino bases virus-free. Virus detection is handled by Quick Heal AntiVirus. Scanning occurs in real-time, cleaning e-mail traffic of Lotus Domino without slowing down the mail delivery.
All infected objects are blocked, regardless of format, archive or compression type. On-demand scanning ensures that databases are virus-free on setup. Fully configurable, scheduled database scanning offers an additional level of protection. The scanner checks the database in the catalogs specified by the Administrator. It provides automatic virus signature file updates, centralized virus activity logs, and integration with the Lotus Notes administration client.
Protea AntiVirus Tools for Lotus Domino supports plugging in different antivirus scanners and flexible antivirus configuration according to scan results. The addressor, addressee and system Administrator are notified about found viruses and the original copy of the received message is saved.
Automatic update of virus definitions directly from the Avast, ClamAV, Quick Heal and VirusBuster servers is supported. Thus, the product is kept up to date, ensuring an effective service.
The Protea AntiVirus Tools for Lotus Domino software does the following to ensure your protection:
- Mail is scanned as it passes through the Lotus Domino environment.
- Documents in the user databases are scanned as set by Administrator.
- Infected and suspicious mail messages and documents are either deleted or quarantined.
- Users and administrators are notified about infected and suspicious items.
- Results are saved in a log.
Protea AntiVirus Tools for Lotus Domino includes the following components:
- Monitor - that scans all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Scanner - that scans all documents in the nsf databases as set by Administrator.
- Updater - that updates antivirus databases automatically.
- Configuration database - that is used to manage the antivirus package.
- Quarantine store - that is used to keep infected and suspected objects.
Any authorized Administrator of Protea AntiVirus Tools for Lotus Domino can configure the package and view the infected documents.
Real time scanning and cleaning of the Lotus Domino e-mail traffic doesnТt slow down mail delivery. Infected objects are blocked regardless of their format and archive or compression type used.
- The Avast, Clam AntiVirus, Quick Heal and VirusBuster scanners are used.
- Different antivirus scanners can be plugged in.
- Lotus Domino R6.0.1 and higher is supported (Notes/Domino server R6, R6.5, R7 or R8).
- Lotus Domino partitioned server is supported.
- High performance allows it to check up to 18 000 messages per hour.
- Infected messages can be cured instead of being deleted.
- E-mail messages with multiple recipients are scanned once before delivery. No additional per-recipient scans are performed.
- The mail messages monitor can process multiple mail boxes.
- Infected or suspicious files are isolated in the quarantine zone, preventing network infection.
- Optimized speed.
- Windows 2000/XP/2003 operating system.
- Lotus Domino R6.0.1 for Windows or higher.
- CPU Pentium 133 or higher.
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
- At least 30 MB free hard disk space.
Protea AntiVirus Tools Quick Heal 2.09.271 Screenshot
Protea AntiVirus Tools Quick Heal 2.09.271 Keywords
Bookmark Protea AntiVirus Tools Quick Heal 2.09.271
Protea AntiVirus Tools Quick Heal 2.09.271 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Quick Heal Anti-Virus for Windows 98/Me 2008
- WebTrends Enterprise Suite for Lotus Domino 4.0a
- Mailshell Domino Plug-in 1.0
- Boson Practice Tests for Lotus Exams 5.x
- Protea Mail Tools 1.03.08
- Protea AntiVirus Tools , for Lotus Domino version 1.07.01
- Quick Recovery Lotus Notes Domino Server 11.09
- Anti-virus Quick Heal 2006 Nt 8.0a