Quick License Manager 220.127.116.11
Quick License Manager 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
Quick License Manager 22.214.171.124 description
Quick License Manager 126.96.36.199 is said to be a really beneficial and simple to master license manager that creates professional and secure license keys to protect your software against piracy. Quick License Manager creates trial keys, machine bound keys and software activation keys.
Quick License Manager provides a complete license management console. You can track and manage all your license keys and your customer information. You can also send customized email messages to your customers to notify them of specials and/or upcoming releases.
If you sell your software online using an eCommerce provider, Quick License Manager integrates seamlessly with the ordering process and can automatically issue license keys when a purchase is made online. With Quick License Manager, you can fully automate your license distribution process.
If you use Affiliates to sell your software, you can associate license keys to an affiliate and track the sales of each affiliate.
If you sell subscription based software, Quick License Manager can issue keys that expire after a period of time. Renewing a subscription can easily be automated from your eCommerce provider.
- Evaluation / Trial license keys that expire after a set duration or on a specific date
- Protect .NET, C++, COM, VB6, Delphi, Excel, MS-Access applications
- Unlock up to 32 features associated with your application
- Computer bound license keys to protect your application from being installed on multiple machines
- Create bulk keys and paste them in your eCommerce provider's website then activate these keys from your application
- Issue activation keys directly from your eCommerce provider
- Integrate with Google Checkout, Plimus, ShareIt, Regnow, SWREG, Paypal and Digibuy. Additionally, you can extend the QLM to support your own eCommerce provider
- .NET user control for easy integration with your application
- Software subscriptions that expire at a given date and are renewable
- Create, activate, release, and delete license keys over the web with a click of a button or with a simple to use API
- Store, manage, and track the history of your license keys and orders in a database along with customer information
- Perform simple and complex queries on the license keys database
- Mass Email your customers license keys or release announcements with a powerful integrated email editor
- API to validate license keys in your application
- Extensive API that enables you to query the QLM database from within your application over the web. For example, use the API to connect to the server and verify if a license has been revoked
- Host the QLM web service on your site, your ISP's site or use the QLM hosting service (additional charge) with the benefits of a daily backup of your database as well as regular maintenance of the QLM web service
- Store your data in any SQL server edition (Express, 2000, 2005) or for smaller installations in an MS-Access database
- Activate keys with or without an internet connection
- Add a Check for Updates feature in your application
- Floating or concurrent licensing scheme
- Samples are provided in several programming languages
- Easy to use user interface
- Supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Quick License Manager 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
Quick License Manager 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark Quick License Manager 220.127.116.11
Quick License Manager 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.