REFOG Terminal Monitor
REFOG Terminal Monitor Ranking & Summary
REFOG Terminal Monitor description
REFOG Terminal Monitor is considered as the best surveillance software which aims to monitor employee activities on the Terminal Server, prevent security breaks and dictate how much time staff spend for work and for leisure.
Ensuring personnel obedience is the main task of REFOG Terminal Monitor. Tracking and recording what, when and how has been used while connected to the Terminal Server allows administrators manage staff more effectively. REFOG Terminal Monitor logs all activities of Terminal Server users, allowing administrators to monitor user obedience to company policies. The available time monitor tracks how much time staff spend in front of their PC, while the application tracker logs which programs were used and for how long. The chat control module logs all chats occurring in popular instant messaging programs such as ICQ, AOL, MSN and Windows Live Messengers. Finally, full keystroke recording gives system administrators the ability to see what the staff were typing while connected to the Terminal Server. In keystroke monitoring, all languages and encodings are accomodated, including hieroglyphs, left-to-right and right-to-left, Arab, Hebrew and Cyrillic among many more.
REFOG Terminal Monitor helps prevent security leaks by immediately informing administrators when the users type specified key phrases. The alerts can be sent immediately by email if the user types one of the words or phrases from a pre-defined list. All users can be monitored individually. Thorough or filtered log views are available, allowing glancing at a summary of user activities or looking into a particular issue in full detail. Printable HTML reports are available. The logs can be helpfully stored on the Terminal Server, emailed, or uploaded to a remote location over FTP. Built-in access rights management restricts log access to authorized users only. It is possible to set up a password to protect access to the log files.
- Keystroke recording
- Once installed and running, Refog registers all keys pressed by a user, thus acting as a keylogger. This function captures all data that has been entered by an employee using a keyboard, including chats, usernames, passwords, emails, search queries and other content. In addition to key logging, Refog is also able to log clipboard text.
- Web history logging
- Even if users delete their browser's history, the informaton is retained in Refog's log database and always available via the reports function. All relevant information is collected including URLs visited, page titles and the timestamp.
- Screenshot history
- With customizable capability, Refog takes full color screenshots of a desktop screen. This ensures that the log of what is being typed by the user is backed up with visual evidence of exactly what they are doing. Without being monitored, it is often the case that employees get carried away with excessive web surfing, shopping and other personal tasks. With screenshot history, it is always possible to gather evidence if an employee is wasting the company's time. Multiple monitor configurations are supported!
- Invisible mode and password protection
- You may not want to disclose the act of PC monitoring, so Refog can work in special stealth mode, making it completely invisible even to a skilled PC user. It cannot be found in the program folder, control panel or tray. When required, the program can be revealed using a special command or hotkey. In addition, it is possible to protect Refog with a password, so users are unable to erase their logs.
- Application monitoring and file tracking
- Refog is able to record all programs executed on your PC, so it is possible to establish if an employee is wasting time offline (e.g. playing solitaire instead of working). In addition to programs, Refog stores all file operations (e.g. open, edit, copy, delete), and can reveal inappropriate interest in specific confidential documents.
- IM monitoring
- Refog is also compatible with all major instant messaging software (e.g. AIM, Facebook®, Yahoo! messenger, Skype, ICQ, Google Talk, MSN). It is not only able to log outgoing messages by a local user, but also incoming messages too.
- Email reports
- It is not necessary to gain physical access to monitored computers in order to view their logs. All reports can be delivered via email, and can be read anywhere.
- Comprehensive settings and reports
- It is possible to set the control levels of monitoring, enable/disable monitoring for given users, setup alert keywords and reports delivery, easily filter log files and much more. With this armory of tools, Refog comes preconfigured so it can be installed in just a few clicks and run with default settings, requiring no tech skills at all!
REFOG Terminal Monitor Screenshot
REFOG Terminal Monitor Keywords
Bookmark REFOG Terminal Monitor
REFOG Terminal Monitor Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.