Reverse Port Forwarding Wizard 2.8
Reverse Port Forwarding Wizard 2.8 Ranking & Summary
Reverse Port Forwarding Wizard 2.8 description
Reverse Port Forwarding Wizard 2.8 is considered as the best reverse tunnel software which lets you easily access your computers that behind a firewall or an inconfigurable router, try to reverse tunnel now!
What is reverse port forwarding? For example,there are computer A and B,computer B is a computer that behind a firewall or a router.Computer A is your local computer.If you want to access a service of computer B,say port number is 80.The first things you must do is that you must configure firewall or router of computer B to open the privilege for your local computer A.Then you can access the service of computer B after all those configurations. But if computer B behind a firewall or inconfigurable router,you don't have the right to configure the firewall or router and you can not persuade the network manager to configure for you,because of security issue.
Now,you can use reverse port forwarding technology,you can deploy a software on computer B or some computer that can directly access computer B.Then the reverse port forwarding software will connect computer A.Because of the connection is from computer B to computer A,so the firewall or router of computer B can not block the connection.After the reverse port forwarding software successfully connect to computer A,then the software will bridge the communication between computer A and B. By this way,you don't need to configure the firewall or router that you don't have the right to configure and you can access the service of computer B,because of the access bypass the firewall of computer B.
Using this software - Reverse Port Forwarding Wizard.You can deploy the software on computer A and B.Starting a service of reverse port forwarding client on computer B and s tarting a service of reverse port forwarding server on computer A,the services of server and client will work together to bridge the communication between computer A and B,let you easily access the service of computer B.
Reverse port forwarding, can be referred to as reverse tunnel. Reverse tunnel is a very useful way to access some application on the computer that behind a restricted Firewall/Gateway/Router. For security concern, a lots of administrators will configure Firewall/Gateway/Router to refuse the connection from outside. So you just can not directly access those computers without reverse tunnel technology. Normally, reverse tunnel include two components. One you can call client component and the other is server component. You should deploy the client component on the side of the computer that behind Firewall/Gateway/Rourter and the server component on the side of your computer.
The client and server component will automatically create a session connection to control reverse tunnel. The server component will listen on a port that you can connect. So when you access the port of server component. The server component will control the client component to create a reverse tunnel connection to the server component. The Firewall/Gateway/Router will not restrict this. Then client component can receive data from server component and port forwarding to the application on the computer that behind Firewall/Gateway/Router. This is the basic idea of reverse tunnel that can let you access some application that you can not directly access.
At the same time, you can automatically manage port mappings of your router and a lots of features integrated with reverse port forwarding wizard.
Why should we choose Reverse Port Forwarding Wizard?
- Easily access computers that behind firewall or inconfigurable router
- Let you access your service bypass firewall.
- Automatically manage your router's nat port forwarding.
- Easily access computer that behind firewall or inconfigurable router.
- Easy to use.
- Forwards any TCP protocol. For example: HTTP, SMTP, POP, TELNET, NETBIOS and SSL.
- Limit count of of connections of reverse port forwarding.
- Log protocol data that go through this software into log file. This is a great helper to debug or learn network protocol.
- Tool of resolve web site to ip address.
- IP strategy to define what ip address can access Reverse Port Forwarding Wizard.
- Automatically fetch, delete or add your router's port mapping.
- Automatically start port mapping when computer power on or Reverse Port Forwarding Wizard start.
- Integrating with an often used ports list.
- Monitor tool let you know which ip has already connected with Reverse Port Forwarding Wizard.
- Integrated with http proxy function to let you access web service behind firewall or inconfigurable router.
- Port forwarding Tester let you know if router has already opened the port you want and easily check port forwarding.
- Tool for checking your computer's local ip address and external ip address.
- Notify when port forwardings setting of your router has been changed.
- Flash tray icon to let you know network data is travelling through your reverse port forwardings.
- Function of run as a windows service. Auto start when your computer power on.
Reverse Port Forwarding Wizard 2.8 Screenshot
Reverse Port Forwarding Wizard 2.8 Keywords
Bookmark Reverse Port Forwarding Wizard 2.8
Reverse Port Forwarding Wizard 2.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.