Rohos Disk Encryption 1.7
Rohos Disk Encryption 1.7 Ranking & Summary
Rohos Disk Encryption 1.7 description
Rohos Disk Encryption 1.7 is launched to be an easy-to-use and handy program which is able to create hidden and protected partitions on the computer or USB flash drive.Those who has megabytes of sensitive files and seriously concerned with data security, cannot imagine their computer or USB drive without the hidden partition that is created using this wonderful tool.
- Strong & On-the-fly disk encryption: Rohos disk uses NIST approved AES encryption algorithm, 256 bit encryption key lenght. Encryption is automatic and on-the-fly.
- No risk of data loss: Partition password reset option allows to create a backup file to access your secured disk if you forgot your password or lost USB key.
- Easy of use: Rohos cares about usability: Your first Encrypted Drive can be turned on with a single click or automatically on system startup. Disk-On notification help first-time users to know when secured partition is ready to work.
- Portable data security solution: You can have a protected partition on your USB flash drive and access it on any computer. Rohos has a portable portion that can be installed into any USB flash drive along with a secured partition.
- Unlimited encryption capacity: You can have unlimited number of additional encrypted virtual drives, over your network storage, USB flash drive or DVD-ROM. Virtual drives size is unlimited. Each secured drive can have a shurtcut to open it.
- MS Office applications integration: You can Open or Save your protected documents right from MS Word (Excell) by clicking on the personal disk icon. You don’t need to navigate to sub folders or additional disk letter.
- Have a USB Key for access control: You can use USB flash drive or security tokens like Aladdin eToken to access all of your secured disk automatically without the need to remember and enter password manually.
- Secure shortcuts on the desktop: Don’t worry about the shortcuts to the documents from the encrypted drive. Rohos automatically hide them from the desktop when secured drive gets offline.
- Doesn’t require Admin privileges: You can access your virtual drive on the USB flash drive or DVD-ROM with Rohos Disk Browser on any guest computer without having administrators rights.
- Integrated File-shredder: Any file or folder can be easily moved into Encrypted Rohos Disk with shredding afterwards. Right from File Explorer.
- Expandable virtual drives: Rohos Disk allows to enlarge virtual encrypted partition any time you need (applied only for NTFS format partitions).
- Steganography: Hide your sensitive files into a single AVI movie or media file such as MP3, OGG, WMA etc.
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 & Windows Seven (x86/x64)
- Internet Explorer 6 or later
- 32 MB RAM
- 2.5 MB free disk space
Rohos Disk Encryption 1.7 Screenshot
Rohos Disk Encryption 1.7 Keywords
Bookmark Rohos Disk Encryption 1.7
Rohos Disk Encryption 1.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.