Routix NetCom 2.1
Routix NetCom 2.1 Ranking & Summary
Routix NetCom 2.1 description
Routix NetCom - NetCom is a software for system administrators, IT-professionals and advanced users.
With NetCom you can give full control over local area network (LAN) and over INTERNET connections.
- support for remote scripting (with Microsoft Active Scripting) and provide useful remote administration console;
- support any ethernet/dial-up/xDSL connections to control and managment;
- support any packets direction handling;
- support set of protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, ARP, ICMP...);
- support MAC-level (ETHERNET-frames) handling;
- support incoming and outgoing traffic counting and handling;
- support TCP and UDP ports handling;
- support IP addresses handling;
- support URL blocking;
- support TIME-based handling;
- automatic counters reset with specified interval (every N hours, N days, N weeks, N month, N years);
- event-based actions executions (every rule can execute many specified scripts or programs, for example for writing counters to database or XML-file). This actions can be executed before counters will be resetted or with specified interval;
- Packets can be allowed, denied or sended to the next rule in list;
- Possible to change any packet field (MAC/IP addresses, TCP/UDP ports);
- Integrated NAT;
- Packets can be redirected to any other NIC;
- Bridging between any ethernet interfaces;
- Bandwidth limiting for any type of TCP-traffic (static and dynamic shaper);
- QoS (Quality of Service) for any type of traffic;
- With managment console you can monitor realtime network activity;
- With managment console you can connect to many hosts at the same time;
- With managment console you can monitor remote hosts performance (CPU, memory, interrupts...);
- Possible to limit connections per rule;
- Includes SDK documentation for control Routix NetCom from custom applications;
- also Routix NetCom have many other features. For more information you can read manual...
Fixed: NAT-table freezing and NAT-table view errors;
Fixed: Service incorrect handles entering to the "sleep" mode and Wake-On-Lan "magic" packets;
Fixed: Some RPC engine errors fixed;
Added: Blocked HTTP requests can be redirected to other specified URL now (see rule URLs blocking page).
Changed: Connection node expanded automatically now.
Added: HTTP URLs showed in NAT table;
Added: Connection traffic showed in NAT table;
Added: HTTP URL blocking.
Added: URL groups tab in service options.
Added: Logging NAT-connections to file.
System Requirements:32-bit OS
Routix NetCom 2.1 Screenshot
Routix NetCom 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Routix NetCom 2.1
Routix NetCom 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.