SafeSquid Composite Edition 100 4.2.2.RC9.3
SafeSquid Composite Edition 100 4.2.2.RC9.3 Ranking & Summary
SafeSquid Composite Edition 100 4.2.2.RC9.3 description
SafeSquids multi-threaded architecture, delivers industrys FASTEST THROUGHPUT, even while providing extreme content analysis and security. SafeSquid has an intelligent DNS cache, an extremely manageable content CACHING system, and configurable content pre-fetching that allows fast browsing of often viewed web-sites.
Users can be authenticated from a remote WINDOWS ADS / OpenLDAP servers. SafeSquid lets you, to THROTTLE SPEED for low priority users or applications. You can use a variety of ANTIVIRUS Software like ClamAV and any other ICAP based antivirus to stop viruses before they reach the client systems. SafeSquid allows you to customize the various templates, that are displayed when access or content is denied to the user. SafeSquids logs can be analyse to create a exhaustive USER ACTIVITY REPORTS.
It takes less than 3 minutes to install SafeSquid on a Linux based server. SafeSquid is backed by a very responsive and committed customer support. SUPPORT INCLUDES REMOTE LIVE-HAND-HOLDING. Various SafeSquid editions are available to serve small 20 user networks or thousands of concurrent users. SafeSquid has special features for use in CLUSTERS.
SafeSquid® helps you to efficiently distribute Internet Access.
- Content Security & Control
- Access Security & Control
- Granular Policies
- Easy to use
- SafeSquid® is very easy to use and administer.
- Simple text based installation script, that can be modified as per individual requirements.
- Browser based interface - that, requires no additional download of applets or any other browser specific components.
- Convenient Tool-Tips on the browser-based interface that describe, the functions of every feature.
- Multi-format Log reports, FireWall format - to describing the SafeSquid Transactions, Squid Access Log format - detailing the users and their applications. Extended log format - detailing the users, applications and security breaches.
- Ready to use templates for Access / Content control.
- Ready to use config files for compatible log analysers and reporting tools like SARG, Calamaris, Squint, and many others.
- Easy attaching of any third-party software executables to process requests and responses.
- Advanced Management
- SafeSquid® can be easily managed even in most remote and complex environment.
- Password protected browser-based interface for managing the system, viewing transactions in real-time, and reviewing system performance.
- Multiple administrators can be assigned the task of managing the rules.
- Unlimited unique department profiles based on I.P. addresses and/or username.
- Time-based global or departmental rules for access to content.
- Time based application profiles to define unique allow / deny actions depending upon departments, web-sites, nature of content, etc.
- Unlimited rules to set limits for speed / data transfer, for each department or application.
- XML based data-file to store and back-up configuration.
- Enterprise-wide enforcement of rules on multiple proxy servers by using a unique Master-Slave installation.
- Fully PCRE compatible system for creation of easily editable default rules.
- Unique browser based URL Commands to analyse the application of profiles and nature of request and response.
- Easily customisable templates that replace denied or inaccessible content.
- Automatically produces appropriate WPAD compatible proxy.pac
- Enhanced Surfing
- SafeSquid® can make Internet access, a better experience.
- Pre-fetching accelerates loading of web-content.
- Selectively apply filter bypassing for any application.
- Use applications that supports use of HTTP 1.1 proxy.
- DNS Cache to reduce latency when you visit popular web-sites.
- Access Security
- SafeSquid® challenges all applications that seek to access the Internet, to be authenticated.
- Only users with a user / password, will be able to access the Internet.
- The administrators can very easily identify and analyse the Internet usage of each individual user.
- Spy-ware & Trojans will not be able to access the Internet.
- Intrinsic PAM client ensures natural compatibility for using different mechanisms of authentication like Windows Domain, SQL Databases, POP3 email servers, Flat files etc.
- Content Security
- SafeSquid® ensures that all the content fetched from the Internet is security checked before it reaches the users.
- A two-tier, fully-manageable, MD5 encrypted, content cache to serve the more popular content very quickly.
- Readily connects to one or more virus scanners like ClamAV, F-Prot, Kaspersky, Sophos, Avast, etc
- Built-in ICAP client to quickly connect to any existing - ICAP based content security software like Symantec, Trend-Micro, Dr. Web, etc.
- Built-in Document Re-write sanitises the web-sites to remove pop-ups, ActiveX controls and stops spyware.
- Fully configurable document analyser, to block web-sites or pages, based on the nature of content.
- Fully configurable image analyser, to block pornographic images.
- Time-based global or departmental rules for access to specified content
- Chains with other Proxy or Security Gateway
- SafeSquid® can easily complement your existing Internet Gateway.
- Has advanced features like ICP / CARP to connect to external web-caches.
- Forwarding with Authentication allows you to optionally place SafeSquid behind any authenticating Firewall that requires username / domain / password based authentication
- Selectively Bind outgoing requests to different I.P addresses.
- Programmable Headers allow you to protect your privacy.
- SafeSquid® has a very low Total Cost of Owner-ship, and a very good investment .
- Perpetual Server based licenses with no user-limits / time based expiration.
- Trained technicians to evaluate your enterprise requirements.
- Total support for system optimisation.
- Low-cost of management
- Compatible with a variety of third-party / open-source software.
- Freely distributed SafeSquid SDK allows everybody to create feature enhancements.
Requirements: Linux, kernel 2.6 or higher and glibc 2.4 or higher
SafeSquid Composite Edition 100 4.2.2.RC9.3 Screenshot
SafeSquid Composite Edition 100 4.2.2.RC9.3 Keywords
Bookmark SafeSquid Composite Edition 100 4.2.2.RC9.3
SafeSquid Composite Edition 100 4.2.2.RC9.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.