Safesquid Content Filtering Proxy 4.0.4
Safesquid Content Filtering Proxy 4.0.4 Ranking & Summary
Safesquid Content Filtering Proxy 4.0.4 description
Safesquid Content Filtering Proxy 4.0.4 is a powerful Content Filtering Internet Proxy and an application layer firewall that has world's biggest set of features for Total Content Control & Total Access Control. It's unique multi-threaded architecture, delivers maximum benefits when an enterprise seeks granularity, scalability & security. Administrators can achieve the desired goals, without compromising on granularity, scalability, or security, with negligible side effects on Latency.
SafeSquid provides the mechanism required to deliver Internet Content in an Enterprise Network. Ensures that all the content fetched from the Internet is security checked before it reaches the users. Challenges all applications that seek to access the Internet, to be authenticated. Can be easily managed even in most remote and complex environment. Can easily complement your existing Internet Gateway. Makes Internet access, a better experience.
Major Benefits: SafeSquid® helps you to efficiently distribute Internet Access.
- Content Security & Control
- Access Security & Control
- Granular Policies
- Easy to use
- Simple text based installation script, that can be modified as per individual requirements.
- Browser based interface - that, requires no additional download of applets or any other browser specific components.
- Convenient Tool-Tips on the browser-based interface that describe, the functions of every feature.
- Multi-format Log reports, FireWall format - to describing the SafeSquid Transactions, Squid Access Log format - detailing the users and their applications. Extended log format - detailing the users, applications and security breaches.
- Ready to use templates for Access / Content control.
- Ready to use config files for compatible log analysers and reporting tools like SARG, Calamaris, Squint, and many others.
- Easy attaching of any third-party software executables to process requests and responses.
- Advanced Management
- Password protected browser-based interface for managing the system, viewing transactions in real-time, and reviewing system performance.
- Multiple administrators can be assigned the task of managing the rules.
- Unlimited unique department profiles based on I.P. addresses and/or username.
- Time-based global or departmental rules for access to content.
- Time based application profiles to define unique allow / deny actions depending upon departments, web-sites, nature of content, etc.
- Unlimited rules to set limits for speed / data transfer, for each department or application.
- XML based data-file to store and back-up configuration.
- Enterprise-wide enforcement of rules on multiple proxy servers by using a unique Master-Slave installation.
- Fully PCRE compatible system for creation of easily editable default rules.
- Unique browser based URL Commands to analyse the application of profiles and nature of request and response.
- Easily customisable templates that replace denied or inaccessible content.
- Automatically produces appropriate WPAD compatible proxy.pac
- Enhanced Surfing
- Pre-fetching accelerates loading of web-content.
- Selectively apply filter bypassing for any application.
- Use applications that supports use of HTTP 1.1 proxy.
- DNS Cache to reduce latency when you visit popular web-sites.
- Access Security
- Only users with a user / password, will be able to access the Internet.
- The administrators can very easily identify and analyse the Internet usage of each individual user.
- Spy-ware & Trojans will not be able to access the Internet.
- Intrinsic PAM client ensures natural compatibility for using different mechanisms of authentication like Windows Domain, SQL Databases, POP3 email servers, Flat files etc.
- Content Security
- A two-tier, fully-manageable, MD5 encrypted, content cache to serve the more popular content very quickly.
- Readily connects to one or more virus scanners like ClamAV, F-Prot, Kaspersky, Sophos, Avast, etc
- Built-in ICAP client to quickly connect to any existing - ICAP based content security software like Symantec, Trend-Micro, Dr. Web, etc.
- Built-in Document Re-write sanitises the web-sites to remove pop-ups, ActiveX controls and stops spyware.
- Fully configurable document analyser, to block web-sites or pages, based on the nature of content.
- Fully configurable image analyser, to block pornographic images.
- Time-based global or departmental rules for access to specified content
- Chains with other Proxy or Security Gateway
- Has advanced features like ICP / CARP to connect to external web-caches.
- Forwarding with Authentication allows you to optionally place SafeSquid behind any authenticating Firewall that requires username / domain / password based authentication
- Selectively Bind outgoing requests to different I.P addresses.
- Programmable Headers allow you to protect your privacy.
- Perpetual Server based licenses with no user-limits / time based expiration.
- Total support for system optimisation.
- Low-cost of management
- Compatible with a variety of third-party / open-source software.
Safesquid Content Filtering Proxy 4.0.4 Screenshot
Safesquid Content Filtering Proxy 4.0.4 Keywords
Bookmark Safesquid Content Filtering Proxy 4.0.4
Safesquid Content Filtering Proxy 4.0.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Kingsoft Internet Security 09 Plus 2009.06.18.16
- IE-Internet Security 9.2
- CyberDefender Internet Security 2009.08
- MDB Key 1.6.2
- ArcaVir Internet Security 2009
- Kaspersky Internet Security Special Edition for for Ultra-Portables 2009 22.214.171.1246
- Antivirus Internet Security Software 1.0
- IE Internet Security 9.11
- Kaspersky Internet Security 126.96.36.1996 Beta / 188.8.131.525 Final
- ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 8.0.020.000
- Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 2007 16.10 Build 1160
- Norton Internet Security 2009 184.108.40.206 Beta
- F-Secure Internet Security 2009 9.00 Build 148
- FlowProtector the Internet global security 0.78
- Internet Explorer Security Pro 220.127.116.11
- #Remove Access Security 3.0
- AVG Internet Security 8.0.81 Build 1389
- Comodo Internet Security 3.9
- BitDefender Internet Security 10.5 Beta 4 for Windows Vista / 10.5 Stable
- NETGATE Internet Security 2008
- V3 Internet Security 2007 Platinum 11.14.01
- Panda Internet Security 2007 11.00.02
- Norton Internet Security 2008
- Norton Internet Security 2007 Beta 10.0 Public Beta