SecuBox for Pocket PC 1.4.2
SecuBox for Pocket PC 1.4.2 Ranking & Summary
SecuBox for Pocket PC 1.4.2 description
SecuBox for Pocket PC 1.4.2 offers an effective tool which helps you on-the-fly encryption of sensitive data stored on Windows Mobile PDA and its removable cards. Creates an encrypted volume that looks and feels like a PDA memory card. Data written to this card is transparently encrypted with AES 256-bit algorithm. SecuBox prevents data theft even if the device is lost or stolen.
With its seamless integration into day-to-day routines, SecuBox becomes an optimal choice for busy professionals who need efficient solution to their mobile security needs. Encryption key backup, file wiping compliant with the U.S. DoD 5220.22-M specifications, command line support and many other features will satisfy corporate environments and more demanding users.
SecuBox creates a secure container for all confidential files, protected with unbreakable industry standard AES 256-bit encryption. Data written to this storage is automatically encrypted. In case you lose the PDA or its external media card you can be sure no one will be able to access your confidential information. You don't even have to worry about "unmounting" your SecuBox volume - since the software will automatically do it when device goes into sleep mode.
SecuBox ensures your data is protected, especially if you have data that could damage your company reputation if it gets into wrong hands.
If you store customer data, patient records, personell files on your PDA or carry mp3s, videos, personal photos or any other private data - then encrypting these files is a must-have if you don't want this data to be compromised.
With SecuBox you get peace of mind when travelling with your Windows Mobile PDA.
- Strong 256-bit AES encryption
- On-the-fly transparent encryption
- Easy installation, maintenance and usage
- Secure data - both on Pocket PC and removable cards
- Fast and efficient support
- User friendly licensing policy
- Strong encryption algorithms - SecuBox uses industry standard AES 256-bit encryption algorithm to encrypt data, and SHA 512 - to generate secret key. SecuBox does not require any specific knowledge from the user to let him easily and securely protect his data.
- Encryption key backup - Allows users to get legitimate access to the encrypted SecuBox volumes even if the file system failure occurs and data gets partially corrupted. It will also enable administrators to recover access to the encrypted storages in case users forget their passwords.
- SD and Compact Flash memory card encryption - allows to encrypt data stored on external media card. Unlike Windows Mobile 6xx default encryption, SecuBox is not dependant on the keys stored in the device memory. A hard reset can become a nightmare for anyone using Windows Mobile 6xx storage card encryption (due to the fact that the encryption keys are deleted upon cold boot). With SecuBox, you can be sure your encrypted cards are always accessible even if your device breaks or you experience a hard reset.
- Easy installation, maintenance and usage. The program requires minimal administration and user training. It seamlessly integrates into your daily life requiring no change in the way you work with Windows PDA.
- New! Auto-unmount on device sleep protects your data even if you forget to timely unmount the encrypted storage. This ensures your data will be properly protected even if it is lost or stolen.
- New! Auto-explore on mount makes your day-to-day data protection routines even more convenient
- DOD Wiping. Simple deletion is not secure enough because anybody can recover your sensitive files. When a file is deleted in an application or file manager, only the file name in the directory is marked as deleted. The data still reside there until overwritten by new data. SecuBox provides a file erasing facility that irretrievably wipes data. The wiping methods used by SecuBox conform to US Department of Defense "DoD5220.22-M" data sanitizing specifications.
- Autorun, Driver-mode - you may configure SecuBox to make the integration of data encryption into your everyday life as seamless and easy as possible. Run the SecuBox software automatically on system start up or after soft reset, create and store a container file in both the device memory or on the storage card etc. The "driver" mode allows to minimize memory and CPU usage thus saving device battery and increasing productivity.
- On-the-fly transparent encryption - All encryption happens automatically without any user interaction. Files are encrypted when being written onto the SecuBox volume, and decrypted when being read. Click to read about on-the-fly encryption here...
- Password strength meter - a good password is one that cannot be guessed. Our advanced algorithms for judging the password's quality will help you create a strong password to ensure that no one will be able to brute-force it and access the confidential data on your Pocket PC.
- Command line support - automate your daily data protection routines by creating quick links to SecuBox encrypted volumes.
- Hidden and read-only container files - you may set up the read only and hidden properties for the encrypted volume.
- Multiple encrypted storages - up to 10 encrypted Windows Mobile volumes may be mounted at the same time.
- System tray menu - allows to quickly mount/unmount the encrypted storages directrly from system tray.
- Integration with Windows Mobile File Explorer - allows you to access your encrypted data with a single tap on the storage file directly from Windows Mobile File Explorer.
- No back doors - SecuBox does not include backdoors or escrow keys. Neither we nor any other entities will be able to get access to the encrypted data - regardless of circumstances. Hence, DO NOT forget your password.
Enhancements: Driver update
- Pocket PC, handheld platforms:
- Windows Mobile 6 Professional
- Windows Mobile 6 Classic
- Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC Phone Edition
- Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC
- Windows Mobile 2002/2003/2003SE/2005
- Windows CE 3.0/4.0/4.1/4.2/5.0/5.2
- Handheld PC 2000 (Windows CE 3.0)
- Pocket PC 2000/2002/2003/Phone Edition
- System Requirements
- Low processor speed required: 150 MHz (>250MHz recommended)
- Processor Type: ARM, MIPS, SH3, SH4 compatible (check the processor type when downloading software from download section)
- Required storage space: > 500Kb on computer hard drive, >500Kb on Windows Mobile device
- ActiveSync: 3.5 or newer for the software installation
SecuBox for Pocket PC 1.4.2 Screenshot
SecuBox for Pocket PC 1.4.2 Keywords
Bookmark SecuBox for Pocket PC 1.4.2
SecuBox for Pocket PC 1.4.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Pocket DVD Wizard 4.8.7
- PDAGraphiX2 for Pocket PC 2.0
- PDAGraphiX2 (Spanish Version) for Pocket PC 2.0
- Spb Time 2.2.2
- Smart Investors Calculator (Pocket PC) 1.0
- IntelliGolf Birdie / Pocket PC edition 7.6
- LingvoSoft Dictionary German <-> Russian for Pocket PC 2.7.09
- LingvoSoft Dictionary German <-> French for Pocket PC 2.7.09