Settings Lock 2.4.0
Settings Lock 2.4.0 Ranking & Summary
Settings Lock 2.4.0 description
Settings Lock 2.4.0 is a feature-rich and powerful program for Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/NT/Vista computers which is developed to help you password protect 15 Windows settings and functions.
Settings Lock protects its functions by blocking the Windows programs that allow you to access them. For example, if you password protect the System Restore, Settings Lock will not allow the System Restore program to run until you deactivate the Settings Lock protection.
There is a button on the Settings Lock control panel that allows you to temporarily turn off all protections, provided you know the supervisor or administrator password. You an also permanently turn of any one or more of the protections if you know the administrator password.
- The computer clock time and date
- System Restore
- Video display properties, such as wallpaper and screen saver (called Display Personalization in Vista)
- Internet Options
- Add/Remove Programs (called Programs and Features in Vista)
- User Accounts
- Windows Security Center
- System Properties
- Add Hardware Wizard
- Network Connects and Setup Wizard (called Network and Sharing Center in Vista)
- Properties of individual files (such as read-only)
- Task Manager
- Windows Explorer and My Computer folder options
- DOS access
- System Configuration Utility (MSConfig)
Enhancements: New feature
Settings Lock 2.4.0 Screenshot
Settings Lock 2.4.0 Keywords
Bookmark Settings Lock 2.4.0
Settings Lock 2.4.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.