SPYTECH SpyAgent 7.56
SPYTECH SpyAgent 7.56 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 2.68MB
Platform: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000
Date added: 2012-08-20
Publisher: Spytech Software
SPYTECH SpyAgent 7.56 description
SPYTECH SpyAgent 7.56 is considered as the award winning, powerful computer spy software that allows you to monitor EVERYTHING users do on your computer - in total stealth. SpyAgent provides a large array of essential computer monitoring features, as well as website, application, and chat client blocking, lockdown scheduling, and remote delivery of logs via email or FTP. SpyAgent will put your mind at ease with its innovative and unmatched, yet easy to use feature-set that provides the ultimate all-in-one computer monitoring software package.
- Surveillance and Monitoring Features
- Keystroke Logging
- Monitor and log all keystrokes along with the window they are typed in and timestamp. Click the "Format" button to remove and apply text formatting to make the log more readable. Passwords captured are flagged for easy viewing. If screenshot capturing is enabled, SpyAgent will display related screenshots alongside the keystroke log entries.
- Emails Sent and Received
- Monitor and log all emails sent and received by users of your computer! All SMTP and POP3 messages are recorded for later viewing. Attachments are logged as well.
- Events Timeline Logging
- Log all events users performed and view them in an organized chronically ordered listing. The Events Timeline lets you view what the events the user performed, in the order they did them. Events logged include Program Starts/Stops, Keystrokes Typed, Email and Chat Messages, Website Visits, Document Viewings and Printings, how long users were active and idle each session, and more.
- Internet Chat Conversations
- Monitor and log both sides of all chat conversations made on chat clients. Supported clients include the latest versions of: AOL (including 9.0 and Optimized), AOL Instant Messenger, AIM Triton, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger (including 6.x and 7.x), Excite Messenger, GoogleTalk, Skype, XFire, and ICQ.
- Website Activity
- Log all website visits and online searches performed by the popular browsers used today. All website visits are logged by website address, username, and time of the site visit. SpyAgent also logs how long users visit each website so you can easily see what websites are visited the longest. SpyAgent supports the latest versions of the following browsers: Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera, Mozilla, Firefox, Flock, Google Chrome, and America Online.
- Application Usage
- Monitor and log all applications ran by users - SpyAgent logs when the application was started, stopped, and how long it was actually used. Users cannot fool SpyAgent by simply opening a program and leaving it running in the background - SpyAgent will know how long the program was actually used.
- Webmail and Website Content
- Log webmail messages from most major webmail providers - such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and MySpace webmail. SpyAgent logs incoming messages read by the user, as well as messages they send out through webmail. All website content visited can be logged as well.
- Computer Usage Logging
- Log how long users are active, and inactive during each computer session. Logs show when each session started, and when it ended.
- Intelligent Screenshot Capturing
- SpyAgent can take snapshots of your desktop at set intervals of time, whenever the mouse is clicked, or whenever websites are visited, allowing you to visually see what is happening at all times. The screenshot capture manager has a built-in VCR-like slideshow playback for easy viewing, and screenshots are categorized by content - social networking, webmail, website usage, and more. The screenshot capturing can be configured to increase its capture frequency when window captions containing specific keywords are interacted with so vital information is not missed.
- Internet Traffic Data
- Monitor and log all internet traffic data that is sent and received by your computer. This data includes emails, website requests and contents, FTP sessions, passwords, chat conversations, and more.
- Internet Connections
- Monitor and log all internet sessions made on the PC. This includes all FTP,HTTP, POP3, Chat Messenger, and any other TCP connections.
- Files Uploaded and Downloaded
- Log files users upload and download via the web, email, and FTP. All file transfers include the user that performed the transfer, where they downloaded from/uploaded to, and when. File transfer logs can be sorted by content-type for convenient log viewing.
- Files/Documents Accessed
- Log all files and documents opened from within Windows Explorer. The log viewer provides links to the documents viewed.
- Files System Usage
- Log all file system activity. All file modifications, creations, and deletions are logged by the time of the event, and the user who executed them. File events that take place on portable/removable drives are also recorded.
- Files/Documents Printed
- Log all files and documents printed by users of your PC. Logs include the document printed, who printed it, what printer was used, and when.
- Window and Mouse Activity
- Log all windows in which the user directly interacts on the desktop, along with mouse actions.
- Clipboard Logging
- Log all text copied to the Windows clipboard by users.
- Activity Logging
- Log all all system shutdowns and user log-ons, as well as SpyAgent actions: starting/stopping of monitoring processes, option changes, log accesses, and failed access attempts to start/stop monitoring. This also shows how long a user was active during a monitoring session.
- Specific Program Logging
- SpyAgent can be configured to record activities that occur only in specific programs or windows. Activities outside of the specified programs are not recorded, allowing you to record only specific programs usage, rather than everything a user does.
- E-Mail Log Delivery
- Have all recorded activity logs emailed to your email address every xxx minutes.*
- FTP Log Delivery
- Have all recorded activity logs uploaded to your FTP account every xxx minutes.
- Application Filtering
- SpyAgent allows you to control what programs users cannot run!
- Website Filtering
- SpyAgent allows you to control what websites users can and cannot visit!
- Chat Filtering
- SpyAgent allows you to control what chat messengers users can and cannot use while SpyAgent is running!
- SmartLogging - Activity Triggered Logging
- SpyAgent can be configured to start monitoring only when certain events occur. Such events can include specific keywords being typed, programs being ran, websites being visited, certain windows being viewed, and more.
- Instant Email Notification Alerts
- SpyAgent can be configured to send you instant email notifications when a user runs an unwanted website, chat client, or application. Alerts can also be sent when the computer is started/shutdown, when spyware detectors are installed, when certain programs or windows are used, and even when a user types a trigger keyword! For additional security, SpyAgent can send a screenshot along with the notification alert email showing you exactly what they were doing when alert was triggered.
- Content Filtering Features
- SpyAgent can run totally in stealth; that is, it is virtually undetectable to the user. SpyAgent will NOT show up in the task manager under Windows - at all. SpyAgent does not appear in registry and Windows startup utilities while it is running, either.
- Log File Encryption
- SpyAgent has a built in encryption option that allows you to have all your SpyAgent activity logs encrypted so others cannot stumble across SpyAgent's logs or read them without using SpyAgent's protected log viewers.
- Security Settings
- Toggle various Windows security settings to make it harder for users to trace and bypass SpyAgent - such as the ability to disable the system clock's time/date settings, or to access the Windows task manager.
- Spyware Detector Disabling
- Configure SpyAgent to disable popular spyware detectors that may interfere or detect SpyAgent running! Download the latest Spyware Detectors Database Update for use with SpyAgent here.
- Log File Backdating
- SpyAgent can be configured to backdate all log files it creates so that they appear older than they really are. This will make it impossible for users to find log files by performing system searches for most recently modified files.
- Forced Hidden Files
- Configure SpyAgent to force hidden files - if a user tries to enable hidden file viewing within Windows SpyAgent will instantly disable hidden file viewing again.
- Logging Time Scheduling
- Configure SpyAgent to monitor and record only when you want it to!
- PC Lockdown Scheduling
- Schedule SpyAgent to lock your PC down when you are not around!
- Warning Screen
- Display a splash screen which alerts users they are being monitored by the SpyAgent software (totally optional).
- Password Protection
- SpyAgent is password protected to prevent easy monitoring termination and option changes.
- Active Startup
- Run SpyAgent already in active monitoring mode.
- Windows Startup
- Run SpyAgent when Windows boots up.
- Idle Timeout
- SpyAgent will stop logging when the user is inactive for a specified amount of time, when they are active again SpyAgent resumes logging.
- Instant Log Retrieval with a Portable or USB Drive
- SpyAgent allows you to quickly retrieve activity logs when time is an issue. If you only have a few moments to retrieve logs you can insert an authorized USB or portable drive into your computer which SpyAgent will then copy activity reports to - all without having to stop SpyAgent and access it. An optional notification sound plays when the copy completes.
- You can set SpyAgent to clear your monitoring logs every xxx number of actions logged, when logs reach a specific size, or every xxx number of keystrokes entered. This provides for minimal usage of processor speed and disk space.
- Quick Installer for Portable Drives
- SpyAgent can duplicate a copy of itself, including settings, onto a portable drive for quick installations on other computers.
- AutoRemove Self-Uninstall
- SpyAgent can be set to automatically uninstall itself from your computer on a set date. When SpyAgent uninstalls itself it can be configured to remove all settings and log files.
- SpyAgent can be set to automatically archive(backup) your activity logs to a specified location at desired time intervals. Logs can be cleared after the archive process is performed, if needed.
- Configurable Stealth Mode Hotkey and/or Key Phrase Access
- SpyAgent allows you to configure its hotkey pattern to whatever key combination you want - making it harder for others to stumble across SpyAgent! In addition, the hotkey can be disabled and a random key phrase you choose can be used to access SpyAgent. Simply type the key phrase in any window to access SpyAgent's password prompt.
- Deploy Utility
- SpyAgent has a built in deploy utility that prevents it from being task ended from the task list, or any other process manager.
- Security and Stealth Features
- Log Reports
- SpyAgent has a large set of log reports at your disposal. SpyAgent's report generator can create a Most Popular Activities Summary, graphical Top 10 reports, and specific log reports for viewing and printing. A log summary report can be displayed whenever monitoring is stopped, detailing the last session's total user activity time, total inactivity/idle time, how many events were captured, and more. Reports can be generated for all logged dates, a single date, or a range of dates.
- SpyAgent can create the following reports:
- Log Cross-Referencing
- SpyAgent's built-in cross-referencing features can link together relevant log data for easy and efficient log browsing with just a few clicks.
- Log Searching
- Quickly search all activity logs for specific keywords that may be contained in SpyAgent's logs.
- Log Filtering
- Use the 'sort by day' feature in SpyAgent to easily view activities that only occurred on a specified date, rather than all activities at once.
- Reporting and Log Management Features
- Intuitive Interface
- Easy to use, graphical user interface, with intuitive labeled buttons and icons!
- Easy Configuration Wizard
- Setup SpyAgent in seconds with the built in easy configuration wizard!
- Easy to Use!
- Windows NT4, 200x, XP, Vista, or 7
- Pentium Class PC (133mhz or higher)
- 3MB Hard disk space
- Email and Traffic Data Logging not supported for Dialup users
SPYTECH SpyAgent 7.56 Screenshot
SPYTECH SpyAgent 7.56 Keywords
Bookmark SPYTECH SpyAgent 7.56
SPYTECH SpyAgent 7.56 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for SPYTECH SpyAgent 7.56. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Spytech SpyAgent comes out to users as a powerful computer spy software that allows you to monitor EVERYTHING users do on your computer - in total stealth. Free Download
Powerful Spam Filtering - Stop, Report and Fight Spam! Free Download
Worried about how others are using your computer - or what they are doing - while you are away? SpyAgent is the powerful, award-winning solution, that can log all keystrokes, windows, websites, applic Free Download
Worried about how others are using your computer? SpyAgent is the ultimate all-in-one, computer monitoring solution that can log all keystrokes, emails, websites, applications, internet connections, chats, emails, and more - invisibly. Free Download
PopupAgent blocks annoying internet advertising popups and saves bandwidth Free Download
Secure Military Strength Internet History Cleaning and File Deletion Free Download
Spytech NetSPY is the latest in Internet Web Filtering and Application Blocking software. NetSPY is a small, easy to use application that allows you to conveniently filter websites and applications fr Free Download
SpyAgent is a powerful monitoring and surveillance tool that is useful on all Windows platforms. SpyAgent allows you to monitor and record all system keystrokes, websites visited, windows viewed, Free Download