Spyware Process Detector 3.2
Spyware Process Detector 3.2 Ranking & Summary
Spyware Process Detector 3.2 description
Spyware Process Detector 3.2 is a powerful and easy to use tool that will detect all processes running on the computer and display their threat rating based on the intelligent analysis of all hidden properties. Another specialty of the program is its ability to detect a process that contains and executes alien code of another process. Users will at a glance see the detailed information about any selected process and detect all hidden threats, including spyware, malware, keyloggers and Trojans. 17 methods of process detection are available.
Unlike standard Windows Task Manager, Spyware Process Detector will detect even those processes and tasks, which are transparent to OS. The security rating is color-coded so that users can see the most dangerous processes at once. Red stands for the highest rating of danger, green for the lowest one, any color between red and green stands for varying levels of security threat. The program shows other details about each process, such as process ID, parent ID, security status, EXE filename, file path, description, etc. Startup Manager shows details information about processes that run on Windows startup. Once there is a process marked out as red or yellow, users have to choose whether to delete it or mark as safe. The current list of processes can be exported to the Excel format for further analysis.
The program detects new (undetectable by your anti-virus scanner) spywares, trojans and viruses. We recommend to use our program instead of standard Windows Task Manager with your anti-virus together. You lose nothing if you download TRIAL Edition of this program.
- Full support for Windows 7 RC (Build 7100) and Windows 7 RTM (Build 7600).
- Now SPD can detect hidden threads and can delete it correctly.
- Added new option "Get information about threads from ETHREAD kernel structure" in "Threads" page of process information. Added ETHREAD column to table of threads.
- Added EPROCESS column to table of processs. The column contains unique address of EPROCESS kernel structure.
- Now you can view a name of dynamic link library (DLL) that runs inside Rundll32.exe process.
- Fixed bug on Windows Vista/2008 without Service Pack.
- Operating systems Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Seven x86/x64
- Intel Pentium processor or higher (Intel Pentium II 500 MHz processor or higher recommended)
- 32MB of RAM or above (128MB or above recommended)
- Up to 3MB of available hard-disk space
Spyware Process Detector 3.2 Screenshot
Spyware Process Detector 3.2 Keywords
Bookmark Spyware Process Detector 3.2
Spyware Process Detector 3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.