StaffCop Home Edition 4.1
StaffCop Home Edition 4.1 Ranking & Summary
StaffCop Home Edition 4.1 description
StaffCop Home Edition 4.1 is such a professionally designed and user- friendly parental control software which will help to prevent them from visiting websites that are clearly inappropriate for children and teens.
This version of StaffCop is designed specifically for home use. Computers should be places where children can learn, make friends, and sharpen their agility as well as their abilities. But kids also need to be protected from the computer for two reasons: the first one is the danger of the child losing his or her sense of time and spending too much time playing games. The second reason to exercise vigilance with your computer - literate kids, is the danger lurking on the Web, in inappropriate websites and contact with strangers. That is why it is necessary to install StaffCop Home Edition on computers that your kids can use.
A child cannot detect the program because it operates in stealth mode and does not appear in the list of running applications or, the list of programs.
All records, statistics and screenshots can be reached through the password protected administrative module which can’t be accessed by children.
StaffCop Home Edition's main distinction from StaffCop Standard is that StaffCop Home Edition is designed for home use and optimized to work best on single PC. It includes all of the important monitoring and tracking features of StaffCop Standard.
- Screenshot recording
- StaffCop Home allows you to surveil the home PC by taking periodic snapshots of the computer screen. You can access the computer desktop remotely in real time and view screenshots of different time intervals. When it’s time to generate reports, the Report Wizard will download all screenshots to the parent's computer.
- When you have installed StaffCop Home, you are able to see what’s happening on your home PC. Even if you are far away from home, it is possible to receive screenshot reports by email. To make this even easier, they have implemented a slideshow feature.
- Application Monitoring
- View the list of applications run on your home PC. StaffCop Home creates performance reports on how many hours are spent in different applications. This way, you can easily learn more about how your child's time is spent. StaffCop Home tracking software calculates the total time spent using every program and provides detailed reports.
- Email Correspondence Monitoring
- Email is the most popular communication channel over the web,and can certainly be dangerous for a kid, or even the whole family. Using email communication strangers may ask for info about family's finances, what time parents come home from work, or they may even try to invite your child to a sect. Email correspondence monitoring will help you to prevent these occurrence.
- Website Monitoring
- StaffCop Home records the page address (URL), title, time of access and time spent on each website. All types of Web browsers are supported. You can see a list of opened websites when needed, or access a report of all sites visited by your child in a specified time range. The advantage of StaffCop's tracker is that it doesn't use the easily forged browser history (which may be cleared by an educated child) to collect information about web traffic.
- StaffCop Home allows you to create logs and reports of all websites and individual Web pages visited by your child. Advanced logging mechanisms detect pages visited with any Web browser of any version including commonly used browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla, and Opera. StaffCop Home effectively records the URL addresses and page titles of every visited resource.
- Chats/IM activity monitoring
- StaffCop Home's agent module logs all chats excahged through popular instant messengers, such as MSN Messenger, ICQ, and AOL Instant Messenger. StaffCop Home records both incoming and outgoing messages (most IM loggers can only detect outgoing messages). In the reports, you may choose to sort chats history by contact, day, or time. You will also be able compare time spent chatting with time spent on other processes.
- USB Device Monitoring
- StaffCop logs the use of USB devices, recording the device name and the times of connection and disconnection.
- All types of USB devices (Flash drives, MP3 players, iPods, iPhones, cameras, etc.) are supported.
- Clipboard monitoring
- StaffCop Home allows you to monitor the clipboard. If a child copies any kind of information to the clipboard (CTRL+C, Copy), you will be able to track it in logs and reports.
- Social Network Monitoring
- In today's world, children spend a lot of time on social networks. This becomes a significant part of their lives. It is important to monitor these online visits, so that children do not spend too much time in social networks and do not communicate with potentially dangerous strangers.
- Thanks to StaffCop Home, the problem of monitoring social networks is solved. You are able to see private messages, photos and other material seen, uploaded, liked, or commented on by the social network user.
- Search Term Tracking
- A separate type of monitoring is Search Term Tracking. All queries your child makes in search engines are available in a separate tab of the event log, so you can see what interests your kid and what information he or she seeks. Search Term Tracking supports most popular search engines: Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, Yandex, etc.
- File and Folder Tracking
- StaffCop Home detects all file operations on networked PCs. You can easily customize the report by tracking particular file types and events, e.g. accessing Word or Excel files in My Documents or executing files in Program Files.
- When files are created, copied, opened or deleted, StaffCop tracks this information.
- Keystroke recording
- All keystrokes are recorded to protect your child from the negative impact of targeted chats and custom communication systems. You can see the key logger reports in real-time, as well as access them through a schedule.
- PC Activities Reporting
- Report Wizard is an integral part of StaffCop Home that helps to analyze your child's activities and time spent at the computer. For any day, week or month, you can view the applications launched and used and calculate, the time spent effectively. StaffCop Home creates comprehensive time sheet reports organized by application. The same reports can be compiled for websites, documents, key strokes, and so on.
- You can view the programs that your kid initiated and executed, with details including the time of day of the program's launch and duration of the program's activity. You can generate a spreadsheet style report based on time intervals that shows which programs were running, or create a graph that illustrates the percentage of time spent on different types of activities.
- Strong Security
- StaffCop module runs as a Windows system service. If a user doesn't have administrator credentials, then it is not possible to stop, bypass or get rid of it.
- Information is encrypted on the Agent side and decrypted on the Admin side, so it is impossible to intercept and view the data.
- StaffCop Home special features special module security: you will be able to set the password that will grant you the access to the admin panel, reports and realtime monitoring. Even if your kid accidentally opens the admin panel – he or she will not be able to enter or view any data. You can also set up special keyboard shortcuts to reach the admin panel and then remove all the desktop and tray icons.
- System Event Monitoring
- StaffCop Home tracks and analyzes data about the following system activities:
- Computer start-up and shutdown, including exact time of events.
- User login and logout, including the exact times of events and the names of users.
- Software installation and removal, including names of the users performing the tasks.
- Connection of USB devices and other media.
- Printed documents
- Backup copy of all files sent to social networks: photos, music, videos
- Chat logging feature for Facebook and VK networks
- Private message logging for Twitter network
- Photo and video view logging
- New social networks for monitoring: MySpace, LinkedIn, MoyKrug
- Screenshot quality setup: grey-scale image, image compression level setup
- Search query monitoring for Wikipedia and popular Search Engines
- Slideshow feature for viewing saved screenshots
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000, 2000 Server, XP, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, Vista, 7. 32 and 64 bit.
- CPU: Intel Pentium, Celeron, AMD 300 MHz or higher
- RAM:пїЅ256 Mb
- Hard disk space: 20 Mb for program (+ extra space for generated reports)
StaffCop Home Edition 4.1 Screenshot
StaffCop Home Edition 4.1 Keywords
Bookmark StaffCop Home Edition 4.1
StaffCop Home Edition 4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.