StatWin Enterprise 7.9.1
StatWin Enterprise 7.9.1 Ranking & Summary
StatWin Enterprise 7.9.1 description
StatWin Enterprise 7.9.1 is an efficient tool which is created to collect, store and analyze the statistics of computer operation and user activities under Windows. StatWin software provides a comprehensive computer monitoring and user monitoring.
Collected information is presented to you in data groups. Those data groups are designed as bookmarks of Statistics Viewer tool. While viewing collected data, you may use filters to select specific Users, Database and View Period. It is also possible to make database search in specific data group.
There is a particular bookmark of Statistics Viewer tool called Statistics. It contains general statistics data for most data groups. For instance, for Startups data group it contains total working time of a computer, number of hangs and startups, average working time of a computer per run and per day, average number of hangs and startups per day.
- Computer Data Monitoring
- Startups. Monitoring of Windows startups is provided along with detailed information: user account name, date, time.
- Processes. Monitoring of processes (applications) is provided: user account name, date, time, process (application) name, window title of a process and process path are tracked and stored.
- Modem. Internet access via dial-up is tracked, including user account name, date, time, name and speed of connection, volume of download and upload.
- Internet: Servers. Access to web servers is monitored, providing user account name, date, time, port number and server IP address.
- Internet: Sites. Monitoring of access to web sites is provided, including user account name, date, time, site URL and site name.
- Printers. Printing of documents is monitored, with user account name, date, time, printer name, document title and number of printed pages being collected.
- Activity. General user activity with keyboard and mouse is tracked, providing user account name, date, time, number of keystrokes and mouse clicks.
- Activity: Processes. Monitoring of user activity when working with various processes (programs). User account name, date, time, name and path of a process, activity percent, number of keystrokes and mouse clicks are tracked.
- Network: Files. Tracking of access to shared resources of computer from local area network (LAN). User account name, date, time, remote user name, accessed resource path (name) and type of user rights to access the resource are monitored.
- Network: Users. Inbound connections to computer from local area network (LAN) are tracked, providing user account name, date, time, remote user name, local network name of computer that was connected, idle time of remote user.
- Network: Connections. Monitoring of user access to shared resources of local area network (LAN). User account name, date, time and path to shared resource are tracked.
- Add/Remove. Operations of software adding/removing are monitored. This data group provides user account name, date, time, name of a program (application) and operation with that program.
- USB. Monitoring of connected USB devices, providing user account name, date, time and some device parameters (PID, VID, number, etc.).
- Files. Operations with files are tracked. Includes user account name, date, time, file name, path to file and operation with file.
- Statistics Collection is a tool that collects and stores the statistics of computer operation and user activities.
- Statistics Viewer is a tool that is designed to view and analyze collected statistics.
- Statistics Collection Settings is a tool that is designed to configure options of Statistics Collection tool. Using Statistics Collection Settings tool you may configure capturing desktop screenshots at regular intervals.
- Process Viewer is a tool that provides information about processes currently run. Besides it provides tool to end process (or specific process window) if necessary.
- User Administration is a tool that is intended to provide specific program reaction on specific action (event) made by computer user. It provides information security (by granting different permissions to different users).
- Remote Administration is a tool that is intended to provide remote administration functions of computers where StatWin Client is installed.
- StatWin Client is a client component of StatWin that is installed on client computer.
- Remote Client Installation is a tool that is intended to install StatWin Client remotely to client computer from server computer.
- Notification Viewer is a tool that is intended to view notifications about events and reactions to events, that are sent to StatWin Server from StatWin Client.
- StatWin Server is a server component of StatWin that is installed on server computer. This concept includes program tools and help documentation that are installed on server computer.
- Fixed: Always on top option of Statistics Collection Settings tool - it didn't function properly on Windows Vista sometimes.
- Fixed: calling context-sensitive help (F1 help) - didn't work for some StatWin tools.
- Fixed: monitoring Internet dial-up access and high-speed connections that require user name and password - didn't work in some cases.
- Changed: monitoring Network: Files and Network: Users data groups - information is collected on monitored computer regardless of whether Windows is logged on.
- Added: all executable and setup files of StatWin are digitally signed to provide security.
- Changed: it's possible now to change client settings, get data from clients, use remote administration functions in limited user account (not in an administrator account only).
- Added: it's possible now in Remote Client Installation tool to set user name and password to access client computer during installation. Current session user name and password are applied by default.
StatWin Enterprise 7.9.1 Screenshot
StatWin Enterprise 7.9.1 Keywords
Bookmark StatWin Enterprise 7.9.1
StatWin Enterprise 7.9.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.