Trojan Remover Update 6.7.8 Build 2577
Trojan Remover Update 6.7.8 Build 2577 Ranking & Summary
Trojan Remover Update 6.7.8 Build 2577 description
Trojan Remover Update 6.7.8 Build 2577 is created to aid in the removal of Trojan Horses and Internet Worms when standard anti-virus software has either failed to detect the problem or is unable to effectively eliminate it.
Trojan Remover has been written for Windows 95/98/NT/ME/XP. It has been successfully used by Windows 2000 users, although this platform has not been officially tested.The majority of Virus and Trojan Scanners are well able to detect malicious Trojan Horses and Internet Worms but are not always very efficient in removing them once they have been triggered.
Trojan Remover was written specifically to carry out such a removal without the user having to manually edit system files, including the Registry. The program also removes the additional system modifications some Trojans carry out which are ignored by other Virus and Trojan Scanners.
- Trojan Remover examines all the system files, the Windows Registry and the programs and files loaded at boot time. The majority of malicious programs (once triggered) load this way.
- Trojan Remover scans ALL the files loaded at boot time for Adware, Spyware, Remote Access Trojans, Internet Worms and other malware. Trojan Remover also checks to see if Windows loads Services which are hidden by Rootkit techniques and warns you if it finds any.
- For each identified Trojan Horse, Worm, or other malware, Trojan Remover pops up an alert screen which shows the file location and name; it offers to remove the program's reference from the system files and allows you to rename the file to stop its activation.
- Most modern Malware programs are memory-resident, which makes their de-activation more difficult. How many times have you been told to start your computer in 'Safe' mode, or even worse, in DOS? Trojan Remover does all this for you. When it finds Malware that is memory-resident, Trojan Remover automatically re-starts (on request) your system and completely DISABLES the Malware before Windows restarts.
- Trojan Remover writes a detailed logfile every time it performs a scan. This logfile contains information on which programs load at boot-time, and what (if any) actions Trojan Remover carried out. The logfile can be viewed and printed using Notepad.
- The FastScan component of Trojan Remover is set to automatically scan for Malware every time you start your PC (you can disable this if you wish). You can also run the FastScan manually any time you wish (START | Programs | Trojan Remover | FastScan). This FastScan checks all program-loading points - it is a quick and effective check for actively-loading malicious programs.
- You can scan the whole drive, or any directories on the drive, by selecting Scan a Drive/Directory from the main Trojan Remover menu.
- You can scan individual files and directories from within Windows Explorer.
- Trojan Remover incorporates an integral Updater allowing for quick and easy Database updates. You can use the Windows Task Scheduler to schedule automatic updates.
- The program comes with a comprehensive help file (this can be viewed online, here).
- Context-sensitive help is also available for most screens by tapping the F1 key.
- This essential security utility is available for you to try out FREE. Download a fully-working evaluation copy today. The program will work for 30 days before you need to decide whether you would like to register it.
- Improved heuristic rootkit detection routines.
- Added scan of Device Driver entries.
Trojan Remover Update 6.7.8 Build 2577 Screenshot
Trojan Remover Update 6.7.8 Build 2577 Keywords
Bookmark Trojan Remover Update 6.7.8 Build 2577
Trojan Remover Update 6.7.8 Build 2577 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 220.127.116.110 [26.06.2009]
- Advanced Internet Kiosk 6.2
- Microsoft Excel 97 Internet assistant wizard
- Microsoft Outlook 97 Update: Internet Mail Enhance
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Patch: Internet Connection
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 SP2 Cumulative Se
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 SP1 Cumulative Sec Q316059
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 SP2 Cumulative Sec Q316059