TrustPort PC Security 2010 126.96.36.19985
TrustPort PC Security 2010 188.8.131.5285 Ranking & Summary
TrustPort PC Security 2010 184.108.40.20685 description
TrustPort PC Security 2010 220.127.116.1185 provides you with a brilliant security solution for the protection of data, suitable for home users and home offices. The program disposes of malicious codes of all kinds, enables the credible and confidential exchange of data, and ensures safe internet use.
- Module Antivirus
- Stops malicious codes at all computer entry points. Disposes of viruses that are either attached to e-mails, hidden in websites, or that are waiting on your computer till the infected file is run. The combination of two top scanning engines provide one of the highest virus detection rates in the world. The solution also reveals previously unknown virus threats based on their structure and behavior.
- Module Personal Firewall
- Oversees all communications between the computer and the outside world. Allows user applications to communicate with the Internet, but will not allow access to your computer from outside intruders. When an unknown connection is found, the user is given the choice to either permit the connection or to block it. Without the need of user intervention, the application recognizes the majority of legitimate applications.
- Module eSign
- Safeguards electronic communications with the help of asymmetric encryption and electronic signature. Includes a tool for the management of private keys and user certificates, and enables electronic signing and time stamping of documents.
- Module Archive Encryption
- Protects sensitive data by saving it into encrypted archives. Creating and extracting archives, inserting and deleting files, are all at the fingertips of the user with the help of an intuitive interface. The level of archive compression can be set as needed.
- Module Disk Protection
- Allows online data encryption by simply moving sensitive files to a virtual disk. Also offers the option to create any number of encrypted disks which can easily be connected or disconnected at any time.
- Module Data Shredder
- Enables the safe disposal of sensitive data so that it cannot be restored and abused by an unauthorized person. Some examples of data which can be shredded include temporary Internet files, history of visited pages, the recycle bin etc.
- Recommended system requirements
- Intel Pentium IV
- 512 MB RAM
- 310 MB of free disk space
- Operating system
- Windows 7 (32 bit)
- Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 bit)
- Windows Vista (64 bit)
- Windows XP (32 bit)
- Windows XP (64 bit)
- Windows 2000 (32 bit)
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
TrustPort PC Security 2010 18.104.22.16885 Screenshot
TrustPort PC Security 2010 22.214.171.12485 Keywords
Bookmark TrustPort PC Security 2010 126.96.36.19985
TrustPort PC Security 2010 188.8.131.5285 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.