UnHackMe 4.8 Build 289
UnHackMe 4.8 Build 289 Ranking & Summary
UnHackMe 4.8 Build 289 description
UnHackMe allows you to detect and remove a new generation of Trojan programs - invisible Trojans. UnHackMe is a very useful security utility for your operating system.
They are called "rootkit" A rootkit is a collection of programs that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network.
The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action or by exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password. The rootkit installs a backdoor giving the hacker a full control of the computer.
It hides their files, registry keys, and process names, and network connections from your eyes.
Your antivirus could not detect such programs because they use compression and encryption of its files.
The sample software is Hacker Defender rootkit. You need use UnHackMe to detect and remove Hacker Defender or its clone.
- You must use Administrator account privilege to use UnHackMe.
- The amount of disk space you need to install UnHackMe is approximately 15 MB.
- The memory requirements for UnHackMe are similar to those for your operating system.
- 30 days evaluation period
- Enforcing Security.
- Improved "Virus Scan" for detecting and removal malware used "Redirecting Explorer DLL" and "Applications Paths" startup holes.
- More stable and safe.
- Safe Deleting feature is integrated into UnHackMe.
UnHackMe 4.8 Build 289 Screenshot
UnHackMe 4.8 Build 289 Keywords
Bookmark UnHackMe 4.8 Build 289
UnHackMe 4.8 Build 289 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Swift Trojans Zombie Rootkit Hunter 1.4.33
- Digital Spy Rootkit Trojans Killer 1.6.86
- Digital Block Rootkit RAT Trojans 1.7.98
- Perpetually Anti Trojans Adware Rootkit 1.3.62
- Bliss Detect Spyware Trojans Rootkit 1.3.62
- Merry Rootkit Keyloggers Trojans Sweeper 1.3.66
- Bliss RAT Rootkit Trojans Blocker 1.4.23
- Swift Exploit Popups Rootkit Detector 1.3.70