UserGate Proxy & Firewall 5.1
UserGate Proxy & Firewall 5.1 Ranking & Summary
UserGate Proxy & Firewall 5.1 description
UserGate Proxy & Firewall 5.1 offers you a tool which can be used for sharing Internet access among employees in your company, making traffic calculations, and protecting your local network against malicious activity and software, such as hacker attacks, viruses and Trojans.
UserGate is a flexible yet very powerful program that can be used in small- and mid-sized companies instead of relying on large and expensive hardware or software alternatives. UserGate incorporates NAT and application-layer proxy capabilities and works as a point of entry to the Internet for a local network. You can share Internet access among employees in your company, use multiple ISPs, and manage bandwidth to avoid traffic congestion and make effective use of an existing Internet connection.
There are two antivirus engines integrated in UserGate that make sure all incoming traffic, such as e-mail, HTTP and FTP, is checked for malware. You can choose to include one or even both of them into your UserGate installation. Apart from protection against viruses and other malware, UserGate also incorporates a firewall, which effectively guards your network against intrusions.
With UserGate, you can enforce as strict an Internet access policy as you want, to ensure that the Internet is used appropriately in your company. The integrated BrightCloud Service allows you to apply web filters, and helps boost employee productivity by giving you total control over what sites your employees can access.
UserGate also includes an application filtering module that lets you allow or deny Internet access to network applications installed on client machines. User statistics are available in comprehensive reports directly accessible from within the program, or remotely via a web browser.
With DHCP server support, you can make UserGate dynamically assign IP-addresses in your local network. The resource publishing feature enables you to provide access to your company's internet resources, such as Web-, FTP- or mail-server from the outside.
- Internet security
- Dual antivirus protection
- Advanced firewall
- Advanced NAT driver
- VPN connection support
- Internet access control
- User-based access management
- Categorized URL filtering
- Application filtering
- Speed limitations and traffic quotas
- Traffic monitoring and reporting
- Web statistics client
- Billing system
- Proxy service
- Internet connection sharing
- Proxy servers
- Multiple ISPs and connection failover
- Traffic manager
- Web caching
- IP telephony support
- Network administration
- DHCP server support
- Resource publishing
- Remote administration
- filtering implementation for the traffic through UserGate proxy - services,
- modified algorithm for DNS requests when there are several DNS servers specif,
- updated UserGate DNS module now supports MX, PTR and non-recursive requests, statistics reports in OpenOffice Calc fo,
- detailed SIP statistics.
- Software requirements:
- UserGate proxy server with NAT (Network Address Translation) is compatible with Windows 2000/2003/XP with standard TCP/IP protocols installed. Without NAT protocol support, UserGate is compatible with Windows 95/98 and Windows NT 4.0.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher is recommended for use with the UserGate Administration Client.
- A dedicated or infrequently used computer with the following minimum configuration: Pentium II 400MHz, 64 MB RAM, 10 MB of hard disk space plus additional hard disk space for cache and log files.
UserGate Proxy & Firewall 5.1 Screenshot
UserGate Proxy & Firewall 5.1 Keywords
Bookmark UserGate Proxy & Firewall 5.1
UserGate Proxy & Firewall 5.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Internet Access Monitor for Squid 3.9
- Internet Access Monitor for WinRoute 3.9
- Internet Access Monitor for WinGate 3.9
- Tanzania Child Support Payments 4.0.96
- Jamaica Child Support Payments 6.0.82
- Brazil Child Support Payments 5.0.25
- Cameroon Child Support Payments 8.0.39
- Portland Child Support Payments 5.0.51