VISE Parental Control 1.5
VISE Parental Control 1.5 Ranking & Summary
VISE Parental Control 1.5 description
VISE Parental Control 1.5 is a versatile and very simple-to-use software which offers you the opportunity to protect your child against risks on the Internet. You can create a personal profile for each child in which you define limits as to the number of hours he/she can use the computer, and define websites that you feel are unsuitable and language that should not be used. In this way you can prevent your child from being negatively influenced or approached through the Internet, and you can be sure that personal information, such as address, bank and credit card details, remains private.
- Chat Control: You can determine who your child can chat with and with whom he/she can exchange files, such as photos. Chat traffic can be recorded in both log files and screen printouts. This way you protect your child against cyberbullying, cybersex and other forms of undesirable contact.
- Chat Language Filter: You can set up (multilingual) filters against undesirable language or sensitive information. This way you can prevent certain words from being exchanged, for example, words that are sexual or racist in nature. The chat language filter can also make sure that personal information, such as credit card, telephone or address details, cannot be released through Windows Messenger.
- Website Blocking: You can create and edit a list yourself by specifying which web pages your child can or cannot visit. We have preselected a number of categories that are constantly being supplemented by both our own people and users. You can provide detailed specifications in the filters to define to what extent a site should be blocked and whether specific exceptions apply to the filter.
- Internet Language Filter: You can determine which words and/or phrases you feel are unsuitable for your child with a (multilingual) language filter for words/phrases. Pages that contain the specified words/phrases are then blocked.
- Time Schedule/Limit: You can set the days and times your child can have access to the computer, and you can even record a limit per time period. By providing your child with specific limitations as to computer usage, you can, for example, limit the use of (online) computer games. This will make sure that gaming, or the computer in general, cannot become an addiction or that it limits your child's social life.
- Programs, Files and Folders: You can deny your child access to certain programs, files and folders on your computer. Examples are programs such as Media Player or documents containing financial or otherwise confidential data.
- Service and Port Control: You can determine to what extent your child can make use of functionalities such as e-mail, web pages, newsgroups, et cetera. You can also close off specific ports such as HTTPS, which are used for online purchasing.
Screenshots: Through a series of “photos” of the screen you can see exactly what your child has been doing on the computer. These screenshots can be taken at a predefined interval or whenever the screen changes. This provides you with insight into your child’s program usage, web surfing behaviour and the nature of chat talks.
- All VISE users can now install the program on 2 PCs with the same license key
- Improved setup wizard
- Automatic installation of webfilter updates and new program versions.
- Pro-anorexia sites added to the filters.
- 30MB free disc space
VISE Parental Control 1.5 Screenshot
VISE Parental Control 1.5 Keywords
Bookmark VISE Parental Control 1.5
VISE Parental Control 1.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.