Windows Firewall Control 2.9.3
Windows Firewall Control 2.9.3 Ranking & Summary
Windows Firewall Control 2.9.3 description
Windows Firewall Control 2.9.3 is developed tbe as an ideal as well as complete ultility which provide quick access to the most frequent options used from Windows Firewall.
It sits in the system tray and allows user to control the Windows Firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the Firewall. Options to enable or disable firewall, access Windows Firewall and it’s Advanced Security are all given in the system tray right-click context menu. It extends the default functionality of the native firewall by integrating the program into the context menu of the executable files and by showing to the user the notifications of outgoing blocked connections. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall in Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- High Filtering - All outgoing connections are blocked. Neither of programs can not initiate outgoing connections. This setting blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer. With this option, you aren't notified when Windows Firewall blocks programs, and programs in the list of allowed programs are ignored.
- Medium Filtering - Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only programs you allow can initiate outgoing connections. If you want to allow a program to communicate through the firewall, you can add it to the list of allowed programs. For example, you might not be able to send photos in an instant message until you add the instant messaging program to the list of allowed programs.
- Low Filtering - Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are allowed. You can block the programs you do not want to allow to initiate outgoing connections. If you want to block a program to communicate through the firewall, you can add it to the list of blocked programs. For example, you might want to block an instant messaging program so just add the program to the list of blocked programs.
- No Filtering - Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer. Turning off Windows Firewall might make your computer (and your network, if you have one) more vulnerable to damage from hackers and malicious software.
- Just one small size executable file, all features are packed in the same single executable file. The same executable file is the setup program as well the program itself, and it has only 210 KB.
- Easy to use, intuitive menus placed system tray, which allows you to configure easily Windows Firewall.
- Quick access to Windows Firewall and Windows Firewall with Advanced Security from Control Panel.
- Allow or Block a program to connect through Windows Firewall with just a single mouse click.
- Quick access to user defined rules with the possibility to delete them right away.
- Display current active network connections for the local computer.
- Start automatically with Windows, at user logon.
- Quick reset to default Windows Firewall settings.
- Import and export the policies of the program, helping you to easily save and restore the program's settings.
- Protection to uninstallation of the program when it is locked with a password.
- Implemented an alternative reading mode of security events to avoid the unhandled exception, "Length cannot be less than zero", raised on some computers where, due the fact that security logs are locked off from non-admins, the security event logs cannot be read.
- Fixed for Learning Mode, the wrong path detection of executable files when using an operating system installed on different drive than C:
- Learning Mode will not activate if the following, dependant, Windows services "TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper" and "Workstation" are not set to Automatic.
- New context menu for rule items, with the possibility to move a rule from "Programs Allowed" to "Programs Blocked" and viceversa.
- From this version, 'Import Policy' and 'Export Policy' are available for all users.
- Windows Firewall Control requires to run .NET Framework version 2.0 which is already installed by default in newer versions of Windows.
- Designed for Windows 7 and Windows Vista, this program runs on all versions, including with Service Packs.
- Compatible with both x86 and x64 versions of Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- Before using this software make sure that "Windows Firewall", "TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper" and "Workstation" services are not disabled.
Windows Firewall Control 2.9.3 Screenshot
Windows Firewall Control 2.9.3 Keywords
Bookmark Windows Firewall Control 2.9.3
Windows Firewall Control 2.9.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.