Wipe 2.33 Ranking & Summary
Wipe 2.33 description
Wipe 2.33 is used for clearing user browsing history, cleaning index.dat files, removing cookies, cache, logs, deleting temporary internet files, autocompleting search history and any other tracks that user leaves after using PC. Includes DDOD, Gutmann algorithm to make deleted tracks unrecoverable. This tool allows you to review tracks that your computer keep against you.
With monthly updates the program gets support for many new applications that released on the Web and you can be sure that your system is always clean and safe. Protect your privacy! This tool will prevent recovery of already deleted data (files).
- Complete solution to remove user tracks - Wipe clears user browsing history, cookies, index.dat files, cache, logs, temporary internet files, autocomplete search history, recent document list, recent keywords list in toolbars, cached thumbnails of viewed pictures, registry cache and many many other areas.
- Clear tracks collected by Windows - Wipe clear history records, tracks and evidences of computer usage made in Windows. Nobody will be able to find out what you did on your PC.
- Clear tracks in 100s other applications - Wipe will also clear tracks, evidences, garbage files in many other programs that you might have installed on your PC.
- Impressive list with tracks preview - after running Wipe will show you convenient list of all tracks that you have on your PC, calculates amount of files and registry records.
- Tracks preview - you can click any item in the list to see which tracks (information) stored under it to deside if you need to clear it.
- Separated by areas - every program in the list (including Windows) have several options to clean. User can specify what to clean more carefully. Every area have its own checkbox.
- Closing running programs - Windows doesn't allow to deleted any data if used by some running program. Wipe will check for running programs and will close those that necessary for successful cleanup.
- Watching for success - Wipe will verify tracks removal and will notify you if any file or registry record wasn't deleted correctly. This can happen if some running program locking files/registry records.
- No restore - Wipe uses anti-recovery methods, even file names will be renamed to digits so noone will be able to guess content of deleted files.
- Reminds you ro clean your PC - Wipe tray agent can remind you to clean your PC when you have finished with Internet browsing.
- Free updates - you should update Wipe to make sure that all newest software that you have installed supported by Wipe.
- Added support for AOL toolbar versions 4 and 5, eBay toolbar2, Ask toolbar 4, Apple Bonjour 1.
- Fixed bug with site shortcut in the programs menu.
Requirements: Windows Xp or Vista
Wipe 2.33 Screenshot
Wipe 2.33 Keywords
Bookmark Wipe 2.33
Wipe 2.33 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.