.NET Dashboard Suite 126.96.36.199
.NET Dashboard Suite 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
.NET Dashboard Suite 184.108.40.206 description
.NET Dashboard Suite 220.127.116.11 is developed for the .NET framework 2.0 and includes Instrumentation ModelKit and Chart ModelKit.
Business decisions depend on the manner in which information is represented. The most optimal solution to this problem is data visualization. Perpetuum Software LLC offers a package of components called .NET Dashboard Suite. .NET Dashboard Suite package allows the creation of hardware emulators, dashboards, KPI and visually appealing graphs and charts. The .Net Dashboard Suite contains Dashboard Web Viewer and Win Viewer which allow the developers to view digital dashboards in the Win Forms and ASP.NET applications.
Instrumentation ModelKit and Chart ModelKit provide an interconnected framework with unified design time and runtime customization facilities, common data management and appearance customization methods. Identical designers allow the creation of gauges and charts having a unique appearance and functionality with just a few mouse clicks.
The Chart ModelKit and Instrumentation ModelKit architecture allows the assignment of the interactive objects behavior without coding. The easy-to-use intuitive interface doesnt require any special programming knowledge.
Instrumentation ModelKit and Chart ModelKit components contain rich libraries of ready-made controls, standard elements and a set of available series types. The user can create controls or charts from scratch if necessary.
The .NET Dashboard Suite components are fully compatible with the .NET framework 2.0, contain only managed code and easily integrate into MS Visual Studio. The ample capabilities in the data visualization sphere enable you to quickly and easily display the necessary multidimensional data. Be advised that .NET Dashboard Suite 18.104.22.168 supports only .NET 2.0/3.5. If you work with .NET Framework 1.1, please use .NET Dashboard Suite 22.214.171.124 which is compatible with .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0.
- Free 1-year product updates and upgrades. With your subscription, you will get all new product versions including major ones.
- Free 1-year technical support. You are provided with free technical support for all products included in the Suite for 1 year after the purchase date.
- Flexible Licensing. Licensing options are very flexible and suitable for corporate customers as well as for freelance developers. The product is licensed for each computer on which it is installed and used. If you need to use the product on more than one computer, additional licenses are required. For more information on product editions and licensing, please visit this page.
- Subscription Renewal. Your subscription can be renewed at the beginning of each successive year, but only if you authorize it. In case you do not renew the subscription, you can use any of the components provided within the Suite during the subscription period without any limitations except for those indicated in the End User License Agreement. Subscription renewal is available for 40% of your current license price.
- Source Code Availability. By obtaining source code for both products you will have total control over your application.
- Royalty-free runtime. You can distribute all products supplied within the Suite with your application to end-users without any additional fees.
- The Suite provides access to the following components: Instrumentation ModelKit and Chart ModelKit.
- All components are written in C# and contain only managed code.
- Compatible with .NET Framework 1.1 and .NET Framework 2.0
- Compatible with the most popular .NET IDEs. All components work with Visual Studio.NET, Borland C# Builder, Delphi.NET, Sharp Develop, and other .NET IDEs. Moreover, components work without any IDE. The minimum requirement is .NET Framework installed on the end user’s machine.
- Use of GDI+ advantages: gradient fills, alpha blending, etc.
- Ability to easily add custom languages. You can easily translate the interface of both products into your native language.
- Detailed documentation and an extensive base of utilization examples are available.
- Easy to deploy In order to make your application using components work on user's machine, simply copy a few DLLs to the program directory.
- A unified development framework. The Suite is not simply a pack of individual products. It gives you an interconnected development framework with similar design-time and runtime customization facilities, common data management, and appearance customization methods. Products are fully compatible with each other.
- The libraries of Chart ModelKit charts and Instrumentation ModelKit gauges were considerably extended.
- New Chart ModelKit 3.9 collection includes 180 unique examples designed in 10 various styles.
Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0/3.5
.NET Dashboard Suite 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
.NET Dashboard Suite 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark .NET Dashboard Suite 184.108.40.206
.NET Dashboard Suite 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.