.NET Documentation Tool 7.4
.NET Documentation Tool 7.4 Ranking & Summary
.NET Documentation Tool 7.4 description
.NET Documentation Tool 7.4 offers you a useful tool which can help you to create comprehensive documentation for .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 projects written in VB.NET and C# and associated SQL Server/Microsoft Access databases. Most types of project (Windows Forms, ASP.NET, etc.) are supported. Reports are created in standard HTML, Microsoft HTML Help, RTF (Word compatible), XML and plain text formats.
The .NET Documentation Tool supports XML commented source code. Includes documentation, Premium Edition contains source code. An ASP and Visual Basic 6.0 Documentation Tool are also available - there are discounts when purchased together with the .NET Documentation Tool.
- Documents all types of .NET application, including Windows Forms, Console Applications, Class Libraries and ASP.NET web applications.
- Automates the source code documentation process, saving both time and money.
- Supports .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5. both C# and VB.NET languages supported. Silverlight/WPF* also supported.
- Produces documentation in HTML, HTML Help (includes alphabetical index and search facilities), plain text, XML and RTF (compatible with Word) formats
- Documentation includes the project's colour coded, syntax highlighted, cross-referenced and line numbered source code.
- Optionally uses Visual Studio's XML comments from source code for both VB.NET and C#.
- Documents Microsoft SQL Server 7.0, 2000, 2005 and Microsoft Access databases associated with projects.
- Easy to get up and running - includes Windows installer and full Windows Graphical User Interface.
- Can be run via the Command Line and documentation builds scheduled using the Windows Task Scheduler.
- Ideal alternative to NDoc, which is no longer in active development and does not support .NET 2.0.
- Generous discounts available if you purchase the .NET Documentation Tool together with our documentation tools for SQL Server, ASP or Visual Basic 6.0. A good value site licensing option is also available.
- The Premium Edition also includes source code.
- Documents Microsoft Access databases,
- Improved Namespace information
Requirements: Uses Microsofts HTML Help Workshop (if installed)
.NET Documentation Tool 7.4 Screenshot
.NET Documentation Tool 7.4 Keywords
Bookmark .NET Documentation Tool 7.4
.NET Documentation Tool 7.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.