.NET Email Validation Library 1.07
.NET Email Validation Library 1.07 Ranking & Summary
.NET Email Validation Library 1.07 description
.NET Email Validation Library 1.07 is such a useful tool which is designed to help users with email validation.
The power of this email validation library will blow your socks off, and yet it is so simple to use. Check out these great features: syntax checking per RFC 821 specifications, MxRecord lookup, SMTP Connect, Mailbox Checking, (TLD) Top Level Domain Checking, Public Website Checking, Curse Words Checking, and Domain Typo Checking. The fake email pattern checker will catch numerous bogus email addresses that look valid.
The .NET Email Validation Library uses multiple threads and takes advantage of multiple processors. It detects disposable email addresses such as mailinator. It detects free email addresses. This is the only component on the market that detects grey listing and blocking by anti-spam software. Download a free trial today.
- Industry Standard Checking: Supports RFC 821 syntax checking of email addresses, MxRecord (Mail Exchange Record) lookup, and Mailbox account checking via SMTP. It uses multiple threads and takes advantage of multiple and multi-core processors.
- Simple to Use: Validate an email, or a list of hundreds of thousands of emails, with a single line of code.
- Fake Email Pattern Matcher: Did you know firstname.lastname@example.org is a valid email address? It has a valid syntax, a valid mail server and the mail server actually returns true for a mailbox check. The fake email pattern matcher recognizes thousands of bogus email addresses just like this example.
- Disposable Email Addresses: Prevent bots from posting messages on your message board by preventing them from using disposable email addresses. It recognizes thousands of disposable email domains
- Free Email Addresses: One way to prevent fraud is to disallow free email addresses when customers order products on your eCommerce site. The .NET Email Validation Library recognizes thousands of free email domains
- Detects Greylisting: When grey listing is in place, a mail box check cannot be performed. The .NET Email Validation Library detects grey listing to verify the address at a later time.
- Detects Blocking: Detect when your mail server or IP Address is being blocked by anti-spam software. This happens in shared hosting environments when a spammer uses the same mail server as your business. It detects blocking by spamhaus, SPF, SORBS, SpamCop, spamblock.outblaze, 86.blacklist.zap, SORBS and many others.
- Documentation: Industry standard formatted help and an easy to use demo is included.
- Royalty Free Distribution: Include with any .NET project royalty free.
- 1 Year Free Upgrades: Purchase today and all upgrades are free for the next year.
- Lifetime Support: Lifetime E-mail technical support is included.
Enhancements: This update allows medium trust level web hosting and fixes issues in the Best Connect Options and also the licensing.
- Windows 2000 or higher
- An internet connection with port 25 open is required for mailbox checking
- .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
- 1 MB Hard Disk Space for Installation
.NET Email Validation Library 1.07 Screenshot
.NET Email Validation Library 1.07 Keywords
Bookmark .NET Email Validation Library 1.07
.NET Email Validation Library 1.07 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.